OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
i'm a decent person who know what happening in this server,so many people become a helper with their skills & knowledge but i want to be like them, keep helping on newbie channels to global channels with the important answers,i can do all my best for people requesting for my helps.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
since i've been part of this community before i am glad to apply for a helper position because that was so happy to help a lot of newbie, but it was nice to help them both i teach them because im responsible person doing their work and finishing it carefully i'll teach them all with the rights.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
well, my name is mikaella eunice andaya im 18 years old i was born in all saints since while my mother begetting me he died when i was born on all saints hospital my daddy cry for his death while begetting me, but my daddy promise on my mother that my daddy will keep growing me up with good education & manner to other immature people, i a'm graduated on high school and keep growing up with manner and respectful person because i want to be an physician to help other people who need's my help with medicine reset paper with the right and correct words include to correct medicine what i give to them, after i was done on my work my father's friend got attemp murdered by someone and his father was in critical condition he lost a lot of blood's i decided to transfer my bloods donated to him to keep him alive, after for a while his father is in hospital and im the nurse assign on him i'll do my job to help him and keep him alive and in a past month his father was survive in critical condition and take the medicine's everyday with maintenance im glad to see him alive other than to my life i'll sacrifice my self and do all i have to keep helping a lot of people of los santos.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-6hours every day

3.5 Past Name(s):
- Jim Wulf - 2017-2018

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Amphibia Corporation - Lily Amphibia - Rank 3
Yardie Lords - Don Set - Rank 1
Diablos Del Norte - Theo Madara - Rank 3
Imperio Sudamericano - Blake Soze - Rank 3
RazorBack Motorcycle Club - Bobo Williams - Rank 4
6th Avenue Crips - Stony Trexler - Rank 4

Los Santos Police Department - Jack Kenobi - Rank 0

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes, but it was mistake

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes, but i was confess that i was do mistake

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
ofcourse

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
i was get banned by jaspreet since my acc got hacked scamming / transferring items to another accounts sofia found out that im not using my acc.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
no.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Mikaella_E_Andaya

Reactions: Erick Johnson

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
He/she can't speak English very well, but he is very helpful and has a lot of experience in the server, therefore I support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.