Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Miguel_G_Ramirez​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
since i start using launcher my fps in interiors 90 (its the normal) but in public areas/streets fps drop to 5-15 anyone can help me out to fix it.​

Prodigy Thane

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Awards

You should try using the fpsunlock.cs,before you launch your game,click on the cog and a small menu should pop up.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
[Tobi Amphibia] - [Senior Helper]

Reaction score

You should try using the fpsunlock.cs,before you launch your game,click on the cog and a small menu should pop up.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,

i did nothing happend

Reaction score

Regards,

fps unlocker is all mental. its useless

Prodigy Thane

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Awards
i did nothing happend

If that didn't work,I suggest that you uninstall any effects/enb mods you have.Or,you could watch this video,this helped me too.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdeOp5KHXHU

Regards,

Reaction score

If that didn't work,I suggest that you uninstall any effects/enb mods you have.Or,you could watch this video,this helped me too.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdeOp5KHXHU

Regards,

i did already im looking for new ways which can help me out in this issue

War Thane

Ganglord
Reaction score

Launcher doesnt cause FPS drops in any way possible

Reaction score

*The problem is from your GTA-SA not the launcher, I think you have the same problem with the normal launcher. Try to re-install your game or decrease the quality of the graphic.*

Regards,
[David Daniels] - [Junior Helper]

Reaction score

As already stated by @Justin Thane the launcher does not harm your FPS in any way possible, Try removing any mods you've installed or uninstall everything and start with a clean GTA.

Regards,
[Jacob Santo] - [Senior Helper]

Shawn Vi

Banned
Reaction score

Try a different computer at the net cafe u paki

Status
Not open for further replies.