Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Miguel_G_Ramirez​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Recently i got a problem which made my fps inside interiors 90 and out exteriors 30 while frapsing inside interiors fps drop to 30-40 out exteriors 5-15 ,i've tried all ways and checked youtube tutorials without any results nothing happen. this problem happend to me before 2 days ago by the way i bought a new graphics card so i dont think the problem came from the grahpics , so. im looking for someone can solve my problem and would thank him too much and give him a secret reward.​

Fujitto

New Playa
Reaction score
Try to fix your PC try to format it if doesn't work , then you have to get a new graphic card might ur new graphic card not works or your PC got a lot of virus!
Plus - it's really happened to my computer and the problem is cuz of PC inside 100 FPS outside 30-40 it's all about ur card Its really happened to me.

Reaction score
Try to fix your PC try to format it if doesn't work , then you have to get a new graphic card might ur new graphic card not works or your PC got a lot of virus!
Plus - it's really happened to my computer and the problem is cuz of PC inside 100 FPS outside 30-40 it's all about ur card Its really happened to me.
Formated it already

Jeezy

Buster
Reaction score
i will till you how to fix it in arabic (hhhhh zy 3nde bbtswash ya bt3ml restart ll m7shev mn awl wjded)

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score

Do the basic steps for enhancing your computers performance:
- Close/Remove all other running programs (especially torrent downloads)
- Set the affinity for gta_sa.exe to both processors (Task Manager > Processes > Right-Click > Set Affinity > Both Cores)

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Warmest Regards,

Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
Vincent Valentino - Senior Helper

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
What is your new graphics card ? If it is new make sure you install latest drivers. Or you can lower the draw distance from options»graphics»decrease draw distance.

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Thank you for the answers.

Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.