Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Midou_Scaletta​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
guys I just want to ask something here : tell me check this videos and tell me is this DM + Log to avoid or I'm blaming them ?

First Video (before log to avoid + the start of DM ) :

Second Video ( After log to avoid fall and second DM ) :

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Midou_Scaletta​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
guys I just want to ask something here : tell me check this videos and tell me is this DM + Log to avoid or I'm blaming them ?

First Video (before log to avoid + the start of DM ) :

Second Video ( After log to avoid fall and second DM ) :
What do you by *DM+log to avoid or blaming them* ? i really dont understand your question

Ignacio

Retired Admin
Reaction score
In the first video you can't really determine whether they DM'd you or not as it starts at the moment of the shootout, however you can see there is a clear log to avoid right there.

In the second one you can spot clear DeathMatch and (maybe) aimbot. So yeah.

Reaction score
In the first video you can't really determine whether they DM'd you or not as it starts at the moment of the shootout, however you can see there is a clear log to avoid right there.

In the second one you can spot clear DeathMatch and (maybe) aimbot. So yeah.
@Jazzy see man ? if they didn't DM me in first video why did he DM me in second video note that the second video is after he log to avoid

Ignacio

Retired Admin
Reaction score
However denying it has a point here, you can't really know if you did anything to the other guy here even before you started recording, so it can not be DM. If this was an FC, I'd close it.

Reaction score
Make a forum complaint and find out mate, we can't really tell whats going on in the situations, FC and admins will let you know if they got punished or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.