Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Micjan_G_Calindog​

Service:
Other​

Question:
Why i can't see the GTA SAN ANDREAS not actually SAMP,i already install SAMP but i try it again and again to install GTA SAN ANDREAS but not actually in my documents?please can you help me mates.​

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
Just browse gta san andreas (while installing) to the folder where you want it to be installed, and do the same to samp.

Yannie Montealegre

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
But i install the GTA SAN ANDREAS i cannot see in my documents.So if i started to install SAMP i cannot see the GTA SAN ANDREAS.Something wrong in my pc or something?can you explain it?

Yannie Montealegre

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
When i se in my documents sucks so many SAMP when i install then the GTA SAN ANDREAS i can't see it?anything wrong.

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
Dude be specefic please Ididn't get the second part though. Listen, uninstal everything and delete the whole folder, then when you install gta browse it to the same location as SAMP for example c:/programfiles/ make sure it is the same location. That's it as easy as that.

Yannie Montealegre

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Okay,I install SAMP,then i look for the process to install GTA SAN ANDREAS so i search it,when i search i click to install,then i visit my files so i see nothing working either.

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
Use this first please, I really can not help you if I can't understand you ... Sorry mate

Goober

Snitch
Reaction score
If you have a problem with your GTA SA, you will have to re-install and remember the folder you placed GTA in (GTA SA link can't be provided here), then you install samp 0.3.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.