So , if i do them with normal number 1,2,3 or whatever it spams like shit

Can anyone tell me how to do it example
For : Freeze ! LSPD.... to do that i need to press CTRL and number 1
CTRL+!:: doesn't works

Anyone please help me , thanks​

Dax

Buster
Reaction score
@Max Scott - Download AHK ((AUTO HOT KEY))..
I used this for a long time when i was in PD.

Cynthia

Retired Admin
Reaction score
lol cynthia btw u know how to do that??
Yeah, use ^1 if you want to combine CTRL and 1.

Code:
^1::
SendInput, t/b Hi{enter}
return
Code above says "Hi" in /b when you press CTRL and 1 together.

Use "^" everytime you want to use the ctrl key.

Reactions: Max Scott

Max Scott

Snitch
Reaction score
Yeah, use ^1 if you want to combine CTRL and 1.

Code:
SendInput, t/b Hi{enter}
return
Code above says "Hi" in /b when you press CTRL and 1 together.

Use "^" everytime you want to use the ctrl key.
Code:
SendInput t/s Freeze. Los Santos Police Department. Put your hands where I can see them now ((/handsup)){enter}
return
^2::
SendInput t/m This is the Los Santos Police Department pull over to the right side of the road.{enter}
Sleep 250
SendInput t/m Get out the vehicle with both hands above your head or I will use more force on you.{enter}
return
^3::
SendInput t/tazer{enter}
return
^4::
SendInput tYou have the right to remain silent.{enter}
Sleep 600
SendInput tAnything you do or say can and will be used against you in the court of law.{enter}
Sleep 600
SendInput tYou have the right to an attorney after initial processing has been completed.{enter}
Sleep 600
SendInput tDo you understand these rights as I have read them? Yes or No?{enter}
return
^5::
SendInput t/me takes out a pair of latex gloves from their backpocket and slowly puts them on.{enter}
Sleep 500
SendInput t/me starts tabbing suspect's body, frisking them, trying to look for any illegal items.{enter}t/washhands{enter}
Sleep 500
SendInput t/do S/F? Auto S. Keep in mind that you are cuffed.{enter}t/frisk{space}
return
Doesn't works :p

Max Scott

Snitch
Reaction score
use
CTRL & 1::
instead of
CTRL+1::

Code:
CTRL & 1::
SendInput t/s Freeze. Los Santos Police Department. Put your hands where I can see them now ((/handsup)){enter}
return
CTRL & 2::
SendInput t/m This is the Los Santos Police Department pull over to the right side of the road.{enter}
Sleep 250
SendInput t/m Get out the vehicle with both hands above your head or I will use more force on you.{enter}
return
CTRL & 3::
SendInput t/tazer{enter}
return
CTRL & 5::
Sleep 600
SendInput tAnything you do or say can and will be used against you in the court of law.{enter}
Sleep 600
SendInput tYou have the right to an attorney after initial processing has been completed.{enter}
Sleep 600
SendInput tDo you understand these rights as I have read them? Yes or No?{enter}
return
CTRL & 6::
SendInput t/me takes out a pair of latex gloves from their backpocket and slowly puts them on.{enter}
Sleep 500
SendInput t/me starts tabbing suspect's body, frisking them, trying to look for any illegal items.{enter}t/washhands{enter}
Sleep 500
SendInput t/do S/F? Auto S. Keep in mind that you are cuffed.{enter}t/frisk{space}
return
Yours doesn't works too , it works only by pressin 1 or 2 or whatever
I cant play like that i gotta sms people get signchecks other shits ,,

Cynthia

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Code:
return
^2::
Sleep 250
return
^3::
SendInput t/tazer{enter}
return
^4::
Sleep 600
Sleep 600
Sleep 600
return
^5::
Sleep 500
Sleep 500
return
Doesn't works :p
Doesn't work? works perfectly on my end lemme see

Max Scott

Snitch
Reaction score
My bad guys , fogot to reload the script
Thank you very much
Close this
ANSWERED

Status
Not open for further replies.