GMT +8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Dec 22, 2013​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would love to join the helper team once again in our community to help people who was badly need help from our fellow helpers. I will try to do my best to make the players happy by helping them.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
as a former helper and I believe in myself that this is the suitable opportunity to help newly comers in our beloved community.​

Biography:
Mawe Crown was born in Los Santos at General County hospital on January 15, 2000, he has two brothers Jane Crown and Kyle Crown. His parents name Roger Crown and Nami Crown. His parents occupation Police officer and Business man. Crown's family lives peaceful. In June 5 2012, Mawe is enrolled in Los Santos National High School, First day of school he was too behave on his classroom. In the second day of his school he have meet his good class mates and asked them to become his friend. In January 5 2016 he went with her mother to go in business meeting and he seat on chair and start listening about business conversations. He ask his parents that he want a brand new car and his parents bought him a brand new Patriot car, he is very happy and thankful to his parents. after few years of school, he have been graduated in Los Santos National High School and achieved 7 medals. after graduated, he submitted an application to fbi and waited for the result then heard that his application was accepted and did an interview. After the interview, he passed and became an official fbi agent now.​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3-10 hours​

Past Name(s):
Mawe Hawthorne​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Several times in a faction​
LSPD, FBI, ARMY, LSFMD and SA News.​
And many more experiences in a gang life.​
Also in a helper matters.​

Do you have any active DM warnings?: