Answered Master_Splinter's question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Old School 2013
Reaction score
No, that would be considered ban evading and you could face further punishment if you were to do so.

(We can't see ban appeal threads by the way, only admins can.)

Master_Splinter

New Playa
Reaction score
No, that would be considered ban evading and you could face further punishment if you were to do so.

(We can't see ban appeal threads by the way, only admins can.)

Okay,
What happened was I banned for death evaded , so I complained to the forum and thus made it easier on me and gave me a whole month ban player.
But it does not ban IP right?
And why it is impossible to enter from another player ??

Marcus

Old School 2013
Reaction score
Okay,
What happened was I banned for death evaded , so I complained to the forum and thus made it easier on me and gave me a whole month ban player.
It does ban your IP. Which is why you are unable to login on another player.

Reaction score
Okay,
All bans are IP bans, and any attempt at evading that ban will result in your ban length being extended, or even make the original ban permanent. For your own good, just wait a month and come back.

Reaction score
So i'll cant play in this server for 1 MONTH ??
Correct, its a ban. Think of it as a time out and use it to learn from your mistakes in an effort to not repeat them. We look forward to having you back!

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Master_Splinter​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
If I got banned for one player - as will be seen at:

http://lawlessrp.com/threads/master_splinters-ban-appeal.67870/#post-517582

My question is can I connect through another player and play it while I waited to pass this month?​
If you log in trough another account we state that as ban evading, Which could get you permanently banned.

Wait for your ban appeal to be approved, Then if your account is still shut down for some reason.. You're able to connect trough annother account (Only of its approved)

- Hope this answers your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.