1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
September 05, 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to be a Helper Team in this server because I love helping some newbies who needs help and to make the community better and help the new comers to motivate them to play in this server, people might need a good helper which helps them if there is problem and I feel bad when I see players joining and they have no idea what they will do and they just quit.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I've seen plenty of new players who were asking for assistance that it so complicated, even some helpers can not even help because of different timezones. Since I'm experienced enough as I've been a Helper Team before under Tyler J Smith and I would like to offer my skills and my knowledges about helping.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Marlon Peroramas was born in All Saints Hospital of Los Santos. He grew up in Los Santos do many job on the city and he also have a experienced on the Los Santos Police Department district he been just get purged because of the new chief. So Marlon wanted to join the LSFMD because he wanted to help many people dying, he have a only one reason why he should be a Trainee Medic because his bestfriend Arianne Jaidel getted shot while defending the Bank from the robbers back on my LSPD days and Marlon get survived because a Medic saved him but his friend did not make it when the medic arrives at her she is already dead… and Marlon crying on his friends funeral because she is the only one he know when he grow up in the city. Marlon is a orphan his father left him when he was 5 years old and his mother was taken a life when he was 13 years old because of cardiac arrest, so his friends was help him to fight back in life. Someone adopted him in their house and helped him to be a Los Santos Police Department, So now Marlon wanted to be a Los Santos Fire & Medical Department because he wanted to help the people who are wants to live a long life.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
wkX5li3.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
N2Lw6n2.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5-7 hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Derk Ramirez
Lawrence Vince

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Senior Helper - Under Tyler J Smith
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Under Dane Tookie
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department - Under Jaspreet Singh

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
None

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, Last 3 months ago because i killed someone when i lost in gamble without valid reason.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, Last 3 months ago because of global un-mute.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Senior Helper under Tyler J Smith

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Marlon_Peroramas

Last edited:

Eslam.

Retired Admin
L.S.P.D
Donator
LSPD High Command
Old-School 2015
Jul 19, 2017
Supported Good Luck Bro.

Adel Asaad

Playa-Hater
Apr 18, 2017
Adel
Supported, camps at newbie, replies on /newb, isn't disrespectful, knows lots about the server.

*Lance be like : gimme gimme*

Edit : also likes weed

Status
Not open for further replies.