GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Phillipines​

When did you join the community?
May 24, 2016​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7,8/10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become an Helper to help players that are new to RP or just want to get better at it. I've been part of this community for almost 3 year so I have a lot of experience with the game mechanics, Roleplay and SA-MP in general. My dream always was to be a community helper, Since I'm always up to date with LawlessRP... I check the forums, so I guess this is the perfect role for me at LawlessRP since I've seen many Helpers and CA's that didn't even know about upcoming updates. I'm also very active in the community. I am experienced In-Game and also on the forum side of LawlessRP. So I think I could fit very well in the Helper staff,as I'll take the work seriously and if anyone needs me i will try my best to help anyone and anytime. This is why You guys should Accept me to be part of a Helper Team. i can assure you that if you guys will choose me as a community helper then you guys wont regret it. i will try my best to work as a Community Helper as I love helping people as much as i can...​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You guys should accept me out of any other applicant because i am always ready to help people who needs help . i answers everyone's questions on /newb(ie) , I have noticed that some Helpers don't answer peoples question, But I will. I am on for like 3 hours or above and Try to help a lot of people as much as I can.​

Biography:
I'm Markelle Santino, I love playing LawlessRoleplay
And now I see this is one of the cool Server Except for the other server, well I want to become one of the most Dedicated Player here.
I'm 18 Years Old and 3 Years playing SA-MP I know all the rules and regulations about RP servers and this time I want to become Part of your game
Liking me is not about bias, Liking me is about to loving everyone.

Security Information (/stats):
7Y9xeYE.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
SDip7vE.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5,8hours everyday​

Past Name(s):
Andrei_G_Reese​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Former Sergeant (T&R) Under Roy Hercules 2019​
Former Senior Paramedic (SRT) Under Jaspreet Singh 2018​
Former Journalist SanNews Under Andrea Grande 2018​
Former Intern Agent (2Days) Under Dane Tookie 2018​
Former Officer Under Jerome Mctavish 2020​
Gangs a lot of it..​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Markelle_Santino​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mohammad Khanish

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Not a helper materials nop. You need to be active and help over newb.

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
Not supported.He can barely make conclusions out of his broken English.With the experience with him, this guy always had and always will have difficulties in understanding and perceiving what others are trying to say.With his broken English and immature behavior, this guy is also toxic with his racist remarks.He is simply not a helper material.I dont expect him helping newbies and even though this guy might try to help a newbie, the newbie will still be left with half-ass answers to questions.

P.S:You can visit my profile and go through few threads and realize about this guy.

Reactions: KomangM

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
Not supported.He can barely make conclusions out of his broken English.With the experience with him, this guy always had and always will have difficulties in understanding and perceiving what others are trying to say.With his broken English and immature behavior, this guy is also toxic with his racist remarks.He is simply not a helper material.I dont expect him helping newbies and even though this guy might try to help a newbie, the newbie will still be left with half-ass answers to questions.

P.S:You can visit my profile and go through few threads and realize about this guy.

i say that because that words spoken that u say i reversed it and give it back those word to you
Not a helper materials nop. You need to be active and help over newb.

hmm,u just get unbanned today u dont know if im helping on /newb or no but some players seeing me a lot of my helping skills on /newb

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
i say that because that words spoken that u say i reversed it and give it back those word to you

hmm,u just get unbanned today u dont know if im helping on /newb or no but some players seeing me a lot of my helping skills on /newb
Well, I was unbanned last 2 days ago, if you know, I am very active and always watching newbie chat and the replies, if you have even one day you get to understand everything well

Status
Not open for further replies.