New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Mark_Mallon​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Well I've asked in-game and I cant seem to get an answer so Im sorry if this is a dumb question.

So I am level 3, I updraded my armor 2 times, and I still never spawn with armor at hospital or anything. 2 upgrades and still no armor? is that normal?​

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
Also, side question just for future reference, is there any way to delete your own comments or posts in the forum?

Dudon

Mark
Reaction score
Hi man, and no only an admin can remove it, how ever never post on peoples complaints unless you are tagged in it, or you will get banned for three days on forums.

Sona.

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Question

In-Character Name:
Mark_Mallon​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Well I've asked in-game and I cant seem to get an answer so Im sorry if this is a dumb question.

So I am level 3, I updraded my armor 2 times, and I still never spawn with armor at hospital or anything. 2 upgrades and still no armor? is that normal?​
As your updragae your drug addict still you never spawn with armor insdie the hospital/s. You updgrading your armor allows you to have more armor (over a 100+ up to a 152 maximum)

Has this answer helped you @Future

Dudon

Mark
Reaction score
Was that a tag mistake sona?

Last edited:

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
Yes, that answers my question. Thanks. So basically, no matter what you will always spawn at hospital with half health, no armor?
Or can you upgrade so your DEFAULT health is higher?

Reaction score
Yes, that answers my question. Thanks. So basically, no matter what you will always spawn at hospital with half health, no armor?
Or can you upgrade so your DEFAULT health is higher?
You have to be a donator (Daisy+) if you want to spawn with full health but you can upgrade your spawn armour up to 100 via /upgrade armor. @SquidVicious

SquidVicious

New Playa
Reaction score
Wait... so upgrading armor DOES spawn you with armor?
That goes back to my original question. Godmask said upgrading armor only let's you have MORE armor.

So... I upgraded my armor 2 points and I still never spawn with armor. Never see armor. Something wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.