EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Israel

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper to support the community from different sides, Helping in a newbie channel and supporting other helpers also I would do my best camping at the spawn and give the new players a look about Lawlessrp, I have a feeling that this time ill be more useful than other time cause I do have passion to become one of the helpers team, and the last thing if I am not going to be hired ill still help the people to ride along with us and have fun in the server.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I think you should choose my application over others because I got a lot of experience in this server as a player and I was multiple times a helper in this community and I am playing in this server since 2014 that's too old to know everything about the server.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Marcus Flocka I am 19 years old was born in 25/1/1999, I live in Israel in a small town called Rahat, I have one sister and two brothers and I am the youngest, My father works as a bus driver and my mom doesn't have a job, I graduated before one year 23/6/2018 from the high school, Recently I just work at the gas station trying to get some cash to build a house and live away from my parents and maybe marry there, I usually play video games while I am at work because I do work at night and there are few customers comes to the station, so I bring my laptop there and start playing. I do have a lovely girlfriend that I am thinking of marrying her in the future but still, I need to know about her more

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5 hours daily

3.5 Past Name(s):
N\A

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Currently Police Officer under Kent Bull
FBI agent under Dane tookie
LSPD deputy (Rank 5) under Luke Griffen
LSPD Captain (Rank 4) Several times and under
FBI Special Agent in charge under Dodge
FBI Senior Agent under Dodge&Dane&Simon
LSFMD captain (Rank 4 TNR) under Jaspreet
and a lot of gangs Experience.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes few

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
no

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes
Senior Helper+JH under Martin&Olaf&Howard
Junior Helper under Santo&dante

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Marcus_Flocka

Marcus Flocka

Old-School 2014
Oct 2, 2016
big supported
Supported applicant
this guy gets paid to play samp, he is master of the world. recruit him
Supported.
i should support you my shifu
Supported, i did see him may time to helping in newbie chat. Good Luck! Marcus.
Supported , cuz y not ?
Thank you for the support

Status
Not open for further replies.