NA

1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I wish to serve community with my past experiences, I always try to help the peoples who doesn't know about our community. There are so many newbies joining our server and I want them to guide and wish to have a seamless experience.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have a good knowledge of this game, community. I have 500 playing hours, I always try to improve myself. According to my point of view there are few helpers who are helping the newbies, I might bring up a change in the helper staff and make a good positive impact of players on our team. I served as Junior Helper before under Rock Howard. I am active player, with good speaking skills, I can provide more positive work than the others.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Manzoor_M_Rahmath was born on the Los Santos. He spent most of his life in the street of LS, being an orphan he struggled hard in his life. MKRU the friend who helped him in every need, they used to live like a brothers. Later MKRU shifted to Los Venturas. Manzoor is known for his motivational speeches, He never promoted any faction or any gangs. The motive of him is to help every person in need, He says that he lived a life like an hell he don't want anyone to suffer a bad lifestyle like him, He has many schools and Colleges owned in which he gives free education to all the peoples of Los Santos and all around the SA. Most of his interviews states that he want to bring peace and make a good environment for all the peoples which states equality among the rich and the poor. Although he is an millionaire he want to share and educate the persons and guide them the correct way.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
sa-mp-031.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
sa-mp-030.png
Once in 2K18 for car-bombing Leonardo.​

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-6 hours, can fluctuate according to the real life projects.

3.5 Past Name(s):
None.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Junior Helper - Under Rock Howard
R2 LSFMD - Under Jaspreet Singh
R3 S.W.A.T./D.I.U - Under Conor Convenant
R6 Temple K.O.M.O.D.O - Under Calgon Snow
R6 Los Santos Vagos - Under Nestle Raval
R5 Slash Cartel - Under Lance
R5 S-Nation Narcos - Under Lance Slash
Graphics Designer - Under Lateef/Paul

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Twice, Once for car-bombing. Another one was internet issue which later solved by Jerome.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, for using Triggerbot, Sandbox. In 2018

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Junior Helper - Under Rock Howard

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Manzoor_M_Rahmath

May 28, 2018
LEvMdob.png

Helper Team Application

1. Personal Information

1.1 Full Name:
Manzoor_M_Rahmath

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
NA

1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I wish to serve community with my past experiences, I always try to help the peoples who doesn't know about our community. There are so many newbies joining our server and I want them to guide and wish to have a seamless experience.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have a good knowledge of this game, community. I have 500 playing hours, I always try to improve myself. According to my point of view there are few helpers who are helping the newbies, I might bring up a change in the helper staff and make a good positive impact of players on our team. I served as Junior Helper before under Rock Howard. I am active player, with good speaking skills, I can provide more positive work than the others.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Manzoor_M_Rahmath was born on the Los Santos. He spent most of his life in the street of LS, being an orphan he struggled hard in his life. MKRU the friend who helped him in every need, they used to live like a brothers. Later MKRU shifted to Los Venturas. Manzoor is known for his motivational speeches, He never promoted any faction or any gangs. The motive of him is to help every person in need, He says that he lived a life like an hell he don't want anyone to suffer a bad lifestyle like him, He has many schools and Colleges owned in which he gives free education to all the peoples of Los Santos and all around the SA. Most of his interviews states that he want to bring peace and make a good environment for all the peoples which states equality among the rich and the poor. Although he is an millionaire he want to share and educate the persons and guide them the correct way.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
sa-mp-031.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
sa-mp-030.png
Once in 2K18 for car-bombing Leonardo.​

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-6 hours, can fluctuate according to the real life projects.

3.5 Past Name(s):
None.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Junior Helper - Under Rock Howard
R2 LSFMD - Under Jaspreet Singh
R3 S.W.A.T./D.I.U - Under Conor Convenant
R6 Temple K.O.M.O.D.O - Under Calgon Snow
R6 Los Santos Vagos - Under Nestle Raval
R5 Slash Cartel - Under Lance
R5 S-Nation Narcos - Under Lance Slash
Graphics Designer - Under Lateef/Paul

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Twice, Once for car-bombing. Another one was internet issue which later solved by Jerome.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, for using Triggerbot, Sandbox. In 2018

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Junior Helper - Under Rock Howard

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Manzoor_M_Rahmath
Time zone is GMT +5:30

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Never saw you helping plus you were banned for Illegal Modifications how am I suppose to rely a staff position on you.

Reactions: JTrapz

Smith.

Old-School 2015
Aug 16, 2015
Never saw you helping to be honnest plus a sick punlist, unsupported.

Jun 1, 2013
I'm assuming I got a vote aswell

I will personally not rely on your pun list, the past remains the past but I do not see you that often ingame, I'd highly recommend increasing your activity or showing us some kind of indication towards your activity

Apr 22, 2019
Dionysus
Didn't saw helping over /newb channel and not camping in newbie spawn, it's a neutal for me but it not means you dont have a chance to be a helper, just prove yourself IG and be active keep answering in /newb channel:)

Nov 11, 2017
I'm assuming I got a vote aswell

I will personally not rely on your pun list, the past remains the past but I do not see you that often ingame, I'd highly recommend increasing your activity or showing us some kind of indication towards your activity
Punlist isn't really good, prove yourself to them first.

Neutral
Never saw you helping to be honnest plus a sick punlist, unsupported.
Never saw you helping plus you were banned for Illegal Modifications how am I suppose to rely a staff position on you.
I do accept that my punlist is quite bad, but i prefer checking the time. None from past 12 months and that can prove myself.

Smith.

Old-School 2015
Aug 16, 2015
Hell no I am gonna change my mind, supported didn't noticed that those were on 2018

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.