1.4 Country of residence:
Tunisia

1.5 When did you join the community?:
12/2/2015

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to become helper to help all the new players who don't know anything about our server Rules and Other Thinks. I would like to be part of the helper team because it helps to those who need help in our community to imitate the majority.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I can teach whoever needs my helps and i know i have an more experiences to become an HELPER and i'm ready to help the community/people's..

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
I was born in San Fierro, I moved over to Los Santos at the age of 5 due to my parents working really hard in their automotive business. Just like any ordinary kid, all I used to do is play around with my plastic toys that I was very hyped about. One day, my parents were standing in a roadblock were the SWAT was there for a drug deal that they’ve been undercover on and tried to stop. My parents saw the officers getting shot and so my father pulled out his only “safety” weapon just to help the officers against the drug lord. The drug lord died, but as he died the SWAT officers also shot my father and my mother. Since then, I knew they were corrupted. They took the drugs and evaded and their names were all over the newspapers. I decided to join a gang, maybe then I could return my father and my mother. I was too young to understand what was gone will never come back. I attended with gangs and lived their life style. I was then captured by the LSPD and sent to an abandoned neighborhood, which is where I live right now. Ever since, I’ve been on the streets of Los Santos working with my business being a salesman and a popular loyal employee

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
7 per day

3.5 Past Name(s):
none

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Police Departement R1 Under Hank Splitzer
Los Santos Fire & Medic Departement R4 T&R Under Niko Jones

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes before

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes For Global Unmute i got muted by Wrongly when i was Talking with my friend With another language over /b and i MC Use /g so i got muted

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes for SA But i didn't sa'd

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes As i remeber Junior Helper Under Dante Slash In 2017

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Lou_Frost

Reactions: Alia

TheoSage

Good Fella
Apr 23, 2017
Neutral for now, Keep helping at newbie channel and keep camping.
Prove your self.

Westbrook.

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Feb 6, 2015
Screenshot_20181209-160336_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've seen him helping so much, but look at your punlist, maybe you need to wait for next month to re-apply, and you have been banned before for SA.
Anyway good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.