DtcoGJN.png
Limon_Walker's Application

Full Name:
Limon_Walker​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMt +8​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
Since i am back in town so why not become helper again and support the community with a small portion that i carry.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
I was Senior Helper , Since i am on a new pc so all the screenshot got deleted.​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
There are other hardworking candidates but you can count on me . I would give my best to help this community and new players.​

Statistics (/stats):
https://ibb.co/dQgNqsJ​

Punishment list (/punlist):
https://ibb.co/MDRxKBR​

How active are you in hours?
4hours​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
No​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
Yes​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

• Love
Reactions: Codi
Mar 30, 2022
DtcoGJN.png

Limon_Walker's Application

Full Name:
Limon_Walker​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMt +8​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
Since i am back in town so why not become helper again and support the community with a small portion that i carry.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
I was Senior Helper , Since i am on a new pc so all the screenshot got deleted.​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
There are other hardworking candidates but you can count on me . I would give my best to help this community and new players.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
4hours​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
No​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
Yes​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​
A Big Yes from me. He is active and professional but never saw him helping over [/newb[

• Love
Reactions: Limon

Jose Seiei

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Jan 2, 2016
Since i am back in town so why not become helper again and support the community with a small portion that i carry.
This statement makes me wonder, why the Helper Management should hire someone who wants to become a helper again just because they came back in town again? As a former Assistant Helper Manager, this is not a good sign to be honest. It might indicate that as soon as you lost your interest on being active once again, you'll resign and once you regained that interest, you'll come back again. This is based on different scenarios we have encountered before, an old helper wants to reinstate because they were active again, we hired them, then weeks later, they became inactive. That's why I think the current Helper Management is trying to avoid the same scenario from occurring again.

Though I really like old helpers coming back to service, I don't really like what you have stated in that question. Checking other information aside, your punlist is great, though it is unfortunate that you don't have any evidence that you were a helper before (but I suggest you give them your previous name whilst you were a helper that time, maybe it can traced back) but I wish you all the best. Good luck!

Limon

Hustler
Jun 17, 2016
Limon_Walker
This statement makes me wonder, why the Helper Management should hire someone who wants to become a helper again just because they came back in town again? As a former Assistant Helper Manager, this is not a good sign to be honest. It might indicate that as soon as you lost your interest on being active once again, you'll resign and once you regained that interest, you'll come back again. This is based on different scenarios we have encountered before, an old helper wants to reinstate because they were active again, we hired them, then weeks later, they became inactive. That's why I think the current Helper Management is trying to avoid the same scenario from occurring again.

Though I really like old helpers coming back to service, I don't really like what you have stated in that question. Checking other information aside, your punlist is great, though it is unfortunate that you don't have any evidence that you were a helper before (but I suggest you give them your previous name whilst you were a helper that time, maybe it can traced back) but I wish you all the best. Good luck!
Thank you for your concern.

I will try my best to hold on till I can .

About the proof , I managed to get a link from the forum . Here

Hope this would be helpful.

Limon

Hustler
Jun 17, 2016
Limon_Walker
A Big Yes from me. He is active and professional but never saw him helping over [/newb[
You are correct . Recently i have started to help . Maybe within a few days i will be on the spotlight 🖤

Drex

General Administrator
Jul 10, 2014
He's active, professional and a skilled player, but I hope he shows himself a bit on newbie channel
Recommanded

Status
Not open for further replies.