1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
  3. Server Update! CRATE ISLAND, BLACK MARKET AND CORONAVIRUS!

Click here for more details...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGButch

OGButch Good Fella

Character Name:
    OGButch
    Question

In-game Name:
    Lein_X_Fonger​

Question:
    Why i Cant Play lawless i uinstall my 0.3z then i download 0.3.7
    but i cant play
    BTW i dont have cleo folder now
    i cant play please help me​

Thank you!

2. Jordan

Jordan L.S.F.M.D

Character Name:
    Jordan_Capone
    What happens?

3. OGButch

OGButch Good Fella

Character Name:
    OGButch
    help me bro please

4. OGButch

OGButch Good Fella

Character Name:
    OGButch
  5. Frankenstein

Frankenstein Hustler

Character Name:
    Sieg_Heil
    your computer is missing Bass.dl, either reinstall ur GTA or ask ur friends to seen you this file from GTA folder

6. Luke

Luke

Character Name:
    Luke_Griffin
    [​IMG]
    Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay
    [​IMG]

Explanation:
    Your GTA San Andreas is missing one file. Either get another copy of GTA or download that particular file again. BASS.dll..

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
    - Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
    Luke Griffin, Senior Helper

7. Vin

Vin

Character Name:
    Vin_Gage
    Start Windows in Safe Mode to complete any of the following steps if you're unable to access Windows normally due to the bass.dll error.

1. Restore bass.dll from the Recycle Bin. The easiest possible cause of a "missing" bass.dll fileis that you've mistakenly deleted it.

If you suspect that you've accidentally deleted bass.dll but you've already emptied the Recycle Bin, you may be able to recover bass.dll with a free file recovery program.

Important: Recovering a deleted copy of bass.dll with a file recovery program is a smart idea only if you're confident you've deleted the file yourself and that it was working properly before you did that.

2. Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system. Some bass.dll errors could be related to a virus or other malware infection on your computer that has damaged the DLL file. It's even possible that the bass.dll error you're seeing is related to a hostile program that's masquerading as the file.

3. Use System Restore to undo recent system changes. If you suspect that the bass.dll error was caused by a change made to an important file or configuration, a System Restore could solve the problem.

4. Reinstall the program that uses the bass.dll file. If the bass.dll DLL error occurs when you use a particular program, reinstalling the program should replace the file.

Important: Try your best to complete this step. Reinstalling the program that provides the bass.dll file, if possible, is a likely solution to this DLL error.

5. Update the drivers for hardware devices that might be related to bass.dll. If, for example, you're receiving a "The file bass.dll is missing" error when you play a 3D video game, try updating the drivers for your video card.

8. Endri T.

Endri T.

Character Name:
    Endri_Trazzege
    Try to download that file from google, if it doesn't work then install your GTA again.

9. OGButch

OGButch Good Fella

Character Name:
    OGButch
    ohhh where can i see if i re-install my gta?

10. Luke

Luke

Character Name:
    Luke_Griffin
    [​IMG]
    Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay
    [​IMG]

Explanation:
    Your GTA San Andreas is missing one file. Either get another copy of GTA or download that particular file again. BASS.dll..

I recommend you re-install your GTA in an new directory. This should fix your problem.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
    - Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
    Luke Griffin, Senior Helper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.