Retired Admin
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Leii_Maddox​

Service:
Other​

Question:
Since you guys offer support and there's an 'other' section, hopefully you guys can help me out.

Ever since the love of my life, Morietta Rauf left me, I've been thrown into sadness and despair. My relationship was 8 years strong with her until one day, she decided that we don't work anymore.

I've tried everything, restoring our love (system restore), rekindling our fire (upgrade), dusting out the bad (cleaning the fans), being spontaneous (cleaning all the built up cum in my keyboard), but she just doesn't want it.

I'm looking for another baby to love me long tym and I haven't been on the market as of recently so unaware of what to look for.

Alienware, asus, nvidia or amd system?

Its been a tough phase for me in life, but when you speak to others about it, you feel reassured that you're not alone :))​

livarwtf

Banned
Reaction score
ur question is ambiguous but LOL "Moiretta Rauf" is only funny if you can pronounce the surename properly hahahah

also

Dimzy_Tribez

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Nvidia, so you can record all the finest roleplay in the whole samp history that you do, on all the servers. With shadowplay

Reaction score
Want an easy $1000 build? Pre-build your system like me, you will save hundreds.
Build

MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB- Best on market for price and results. $349.99

Intel-i5 4690k- Possibly the best CPU for the price. $223.99

Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8 GB- I'm using 4 of these. $16.99

MSI Z97 PC- Cheapest mother board for best results. $89.99

Corsair CX 600W- Best power supply because it won't fail and has 600 watts. $68.99

The rest is pretty obvious and won't cost you more than $100. Like a computer case, a hard drive.= $100

Total=$849.95.

Resolution
Now you have a computer that can run any 2016 game at HIGH/EPIC settings with 60 frames.
If you don't want to build your own computer than I suggest buying a Intel PC because they have the best processors.

If you have anymore questions don't be scared to contact me, I had build over 70+ computers for my clients.

Reaction score
@-Patrick- any recommendations for a laptop? I need mobility but I do want to have a decent system. (Budget: 900 USD)

(I will be buying from the Indian market so some of the higher end models available in US won't be available here ;( )

Duke Blitz

Hard-ass
Reaction score
@-Patrick- any recommendations for a laptop? I need mobility but I do want to have a decent system. (Budget: 900 USD)

(I will be buying from the Indian market so some of the higher end models available in US won't be available here ;( )
For that price range in India, Lenovo laptops are best.

Status
Not open for further replies.