OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Bangladesh

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I had this growing enthusiast to be a part of the helper team for a very long time.I have noticed, due to time zone issues newbies who are newly introduced to lawless are wondering around,how they should begin their odyssey,since they cannot figure out what they should do,their voyage seems to end right there.I am quite sure I can act as a companion and show them around so they get familiar with our community.Lastly,I can fill in all the lacking the helper team entails.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have my fast hands which is going to act as a resource to reply to newbies in a short time.I am a good listener,I can understand newbies who are trying to mean something but cannot due to their incapability in English platform.Lastly I deserve a chance to be a part of the helper team since I am curious to be one.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Lance Orlando,Born in October 27 2002.His mother nicky Orlando died giving him birth.His mother last wish was to see lance being a successful man and not neg ligating any person who require assistance and he will always pull his hands out for the needy,but the mother deceased and failed to see his son grow and at the verse of dead,she passed his wish to his father shishui orlando,a volunteer whose gonna carry on loving her beloved son Lance.Leisure was something,lance could hardly find at the age of six,he was a hard working boy and passionate to be a civil servant.His education cost was all carried out by his father,Shishui was only a Lumberjack he went through toil and trouble just to gather up cash and pull off all the monthly charges. Shishui failed to pay for Lance education but he didn't give up ,either Lance did.Lance understood his fathers pain at his young youth ,and decided to be a street begger after his courses and gifted his father a BMX bike in Christmas eve.After Lance turned 15,he became more responsible literally carrying the whole family charges.Lance was an excellent student and he was allowed to give his AS exams in his late 15s. Lance was not so boastful about he being a successful person and instead persuaded people who lost hope in life and showed them a complete different path.His father shishui said he will have no regrets before he meet his end,his goal was to see his son be a success and it happened as he wanted.Once in a full moon lance was in his balcony looking at the dark sky planning to organize a charity in his neighboring before he was about to fall into nap suddenly a high pitched scream of a woman echoed all over the area.lance quickly got up glaring through his window and saw the neighboring apartment caught a heavy fire.He quickly stood up and went in front of the apartment,the crying out loud woman informed about his child left inside the apartment and the Fire department is refraining anyone from entering.lance did not hesitate a single moment and rushed in the front door burning his left arm.He was surrounded by blazing fires persistent to go off.He quickly moved to the upstairs corridor where the baby was.He quickly took the baby on his back and jumped off from the 3rd floor and right after that the whole apartment was burned down.The baby mother thanked him with all her words.He smiled and looked at the moon and thought that he can save even more people desperate for help and can win the heart of every people

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/a/w6NASA2

w6NASA2
w6NASA2

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
I dont have any punishments.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
6-7 hours everyday.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Raspey Glosper
Raspey Montana
Raspey Trapz

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Syndicates motorcycle club-(r1)-under justin wrzosek
The black hand traids-(r1)-under chang wang
Groove streets family-(r5)-under armstrong G ramirez
18th something something criips(lead by klevis)-r4 under kai
San news (r3)-under jordan trapz
Los santos rifa-(r1)under Hulio lanvins
Los santos fire and medical department (r1) Jay davidson
los santos police department (r0)under Rahul ramsay
Rollin heights ballas-r5-under Erick orlando
Los santos police department-r2 under klevis simel
Magnolia crew -r4 under kai ramirez
Los santos fire and medical department r2 under john jack
immortals -r4 under sancho campa
cada cuerpo killas r1 under justin thane
Los santos police department(r4) T&R commander-Under Hank splitzer

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Nah

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nah

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nah

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope,I am devoted to be one

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Lance_Orlando

Reactions: Ninaw

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
Neutral, for now mate I Didn't Saw you helping at [/newb], Newbie spawn

TheoSage

Good Fella
Apr 23, 2017
Supported, Great guy and i saw him helping in-game and camping at spawn point, Good luck buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.