IMPORTANT Lags issues and disabled lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
69kb3AW.pngc
As all of you know we were having a few lags issues in the last few days, we believe that the lag has bee due to the amount of objects on the server, therefore Lands are disabled in order to investigate if it contains any rogue code which was causing these lags.

The lands were disabled in order to test if it improves the server lags, therefore you don't need to worry about your personal land, you won't lose a single object you had on your land, this is temporary.

Thank you and we will make sure we keep you all updated!

Lucas

Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
But what u gonna do if it turns out to be lands causing it

Luke McDonald

Shot Caller
Mar 19, 2015
Been a member since 2015, never donated for land, TODAY was the day I made the move and donated and now look :(((((((

In all serious, since they have been removed, the server has improved which is good, as it does limit down what could of been causing it, (possible land issues)

Reactions: Sona.

Sona.

Old-School 2014
Mar 20, 2014
Sona_Trapz
Has barney tried looking into the streamer plugins, or tried lowering the land objects draw distances?

Lucas

Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
Has barney tried looking into the streamer plugins, or tried lowering the land objects draw distances?
Idk about streamers but draw distances for lands have been lowered and lowered. Making them any lower will just cause more bugs with shit not loading in.

Jun 1, 2013
The lag issue is fixed

But @Raz if lands are causing the lag, And you guys are planning on removing the Lands what will happend to our money? (As My brother and i donated a large land, and if lands get deleted we expect a refund)

Sotilis

Gangsta
Jan 31, 2017
Sotilis_Leroy
It's just a wild tip but could it be cause by the enormous number of lands around Jeffersons?

Since there are like... how many? 8-10 lands? It means it loads like 4-5000 objects at once which might be too much.
I mean it started to get laggier and laggier as the number of lands started to grow there.

Possible solution? Distribute the lands close to each other in some place else and make a rule about how much distance has to be between 2 lands.

Reactions: Jacob Santo
Status
Not open for further replies.