Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Kyle​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Eyy, so I usually play on my laptop for personal reasons rather than my desktop. Here are the specs,

4GB Ram
Intel i7
1.60ghz
64-bit OS
Windows 7
1366 x 768 resolution
Radeon HD 5450

So here's the problem, my laptop's specs aren't really low. It's more on the middle range. But somehow, I can't manage to play samp on full HD settings and use high quality mods even if I have an i7 processor and 4gb ram. I remember frapsing on 60fps during 2014 - 2015. Will resetting my laptop to factory condition help return to my old gaming experience or can someone hook me up with a good recording software that I can use to record on 60fps 24/7 without causing lag spikes. Thanks chaps.​

DL Zoro

New Playa
Reaction score
Kyle try OBS its used for streaming but u can record with it aswell

BootyMaster

Snitch
Reaction score
Your processor has a slow clock speed and what's your graphics card by any chance?

Tigono

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Does it happen on other servers too? Which software are you currently using for recording?

Tigono

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Old School 2014
Reaction score
You should check this link out, it might help.

DavidJ

New Playa
Reaction score
Well , im plsying with shitty laptops , 4gb ram , intel 520m processor 2.4ghz and Intel HD graphic (built in) (pleasenohate)

And im recording with bandicam with my custom settings , which i can get like 20fps when i record , (i get 30 40 when im nit recording) so maybe if you have specs that better than me and using my settings i would say that you will get what you want

Arccado

New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Kyle​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Eyy, so I usually play on my laptop for personal reasons rather than my desktop. Here are the specs,

4GB Ram
Intel i7
1.60ghz
64-bit OS
Windows 7
1366 x 768 resolution
Radeon HD 5450

So here's the problem, my laptop's specs aren't really low. It's more on the middle range. But somehow, I can't manage to play samp on full HD settings and use high quality mods even if I have an i7 processor and 4gb ram. I remember frapsing on 60fps during 2014 - 2015. Will resetting my laptop to factory condition help return to my old gaming experience or can someone hook me up with a good recording software that I can use to record on 60fps 24/7 without causing lag spikes. Thanks chaps.​
Hello, it's personal prefence though I will suggest you a recorder which is known for smooth recording, click here to know more about Mirillis Action! You can buy a full version or a trial version which is loaded with 30 days expiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.