Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Kyle_Carter​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Aye, for some reason I tried to log in my old account which got banned a few weeks ago since there was a mass unban, and figured that there wasnt an account under that name. Were the accounts terminated and only the IPs got unbanned or am I bugged out?​

Reaction score
Your acconut either got deleted due to inactivity, or terminated due to getting banned for illegal modifications.
The mass unban consist on IP unban, not ACCOUNT unban.

Reactions: Monte
Reaction score
Your acconut either got deleted due to inactivity, or terminated due to getting banned for illegal modifications.
so basically the account I had's gone?

Reaction score
so basically the account I had's gone?
Yes. If your account was deleted due to inactivity, theres a chance of getting it back by posting an administrative request. If it was terminated due to getting banned for illegal modifications/ 6 dm warns, no way you get your old stats back.

Reactions: Monte

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Question answered by @Silva[171]

Yes. If your account was deleted due to inactivity, theres a chance of getting it back by posting an administrative request. If it was terminated due to getting banned for illegal modifications/ 6 dm warns, no way you get your old stats back.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.