Old School 2013
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Kusha​

Service:
Website​

Question:
I'm just wondering why is it necessary for you to be active in-game to obtain the old school forum tag? I mean is it a need? How about the players whose been a part of the community way before its peak and is pretty busy irl now?

I just saw Amri's application being denied for him being inactive but what i think is his contributions to this community (since he's one of the first batch of admins) is too far enough for him to deserve the tag. And its not just Amri we're talking about here. We're talking about less than a hundred members of these community whose been loyal since the server's foundation. I think ya'll should set the standards a little bit lower to those who really deserve it and to those who do not.

Again, is it really necessary?​

Reactions: Don Simel
Reaction score
If you're not an active player in game then what's the point of getting old school?
You should talk to Sona about this.

D

Deleted member 599

If you're not an active player in game then what's the point of getting old school?
You should talk to Sona about this.
What's the point of old school in the first place? It was meant as a board of "experienced" people to assist Management but it turned out to be a flop. It's just a group of kids bragging with a fancy orange tag. If it was a small circle of people who actually contributed something useful to the community it'd be worth having.

Reactions: Kush and Leon
Reaction score
remove the member limit and activity requirement on the os group, its just bs imo

Reactions: Jordy

War Thane

Ganglord
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Aslong as sona takes care of it, everybody who doesnt doserve it is getting it(JOHN BRAUNSTEIN MELVIN MELFOHAHR LOL), meantime real oldschool people(Fritz/Amri/you) have to "BE ACTIVE".

Status
Not open for further replies.