Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Kins_Savage​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I was editing some files and i mistakenly opened one file with a random progam now I cant fix them, anyone can help me?

should look like this

Reaction score
DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING ABOVE!!!
First of all big FUCK YOU to all helpers for being idiotic enough to link some third-party non-connected programs, if do not know the answer DO NOT REPLY. Now, install http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17269 open Alcis IMG editor (.exe in the .rar) then:
  1. file - open - locate your gta.3img in models folder
  2. actions - import (remove if exists) - select the files in your folder (sfr1.txd, sfr1.dff ....)
  3. click on the save icon
  4. file - rebuild
thats how you install mods, you can not open just .txd or .dff in case to install them, thats like opening .png (image) and expecting to edit word file in it
you can not open .txd and .dff without proper program (which i will link you if you are interested into modding) to install it, you open those files to EDIT the mod

ONCE AGAIN YOU USELESS CUNTS WANNABE UNHELPFUL ADMINS - FUCK YOU
@Kins Savage enjoy

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all big FUCK YOU to all helpers for being idiotic enough to link some third-party non-connected programs, if do not know the answer DO NOT REPLY. Now, install http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17269 open Alcis IMG editor (.exe in the .rar) then:
  2. actions - import (remove if exists) - select the files in your folder (sfr1.txd, sfr1.dff ....)
  4. file - rebuild
thats how you install mods, you can not open just .txd or .dff in case to install them, thats like opening .png (image) and expecting to edit word file in it
you can not open .txd and .dff without proper program (which i will link you if you are interested into modding) to install it, you open those files to EDIT the mod

@Kins Savage enjoy
I KNEW YOU WOULD HELP ME! THANK YOU KURVA

Reactions: Pete Wulf
Reaction score
  4. file - rebuild

@Kins Savage enjoy
He was asking how to remove the file association not how to install mods you nerd.

Reaction score
He was asking how to remove the file association not how to install mods you nerd.
Do not worry I was not talking about you but about the Tyler C(unt), anyways looks like he wanted to install them but did not know how.
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/RMWxJeVN/file.html
Run this .exe, Restart your PC, And all will get fixed.

Tyler
See how useless you are? It can not be fixed as window that popped up is just looking for the right program that can open the file, until you install the program this window will pop everytime.
Fuck off if you ever become a helper I will link your answer to the right people to make sure you get blacklisted.

Troyy

Gangsta
Reaction score
Do not worry I was not talking about you but about the Tyler C(unt), anyways looks like he wanted to install them but did not know how.

See how useless you are? It can not be fixed as window that popped up is just looking for the right program that can open the file, until you install the program this window will pop everytime.
Fuck off if you ever become a helper I will link your answer to the right people to make sure you get blacklisted.
Chill ffs just trying to help...

Status
Not open for further replies.