OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philipines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to give helping people another shot,especially to newcomers,so that they wouldn't be lost and happy.Making me feel like a better person and I don't to be selfish and mean.To show that I am worthy of being a helper I would mention my strengths,good english, experiences inside the community and more would be seen during my services.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I volunteer myself once again in the community. I had suffered tough times before by being a helper, I have motivated myself since the first day when I was in the community before, I still want to prove that I am fit enough to be in the community as long as I am living. I have been in the community for 6 years, I pretty much know everything.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Khaliver Schelaberge is a normal everyday joe you see walking around the city minding his own business.He is about a sports,especially volleyball and basketball.A dreamer as well,he dreams one day he'll be in the big leagues
someday and he will be known,but to achieve his dreams he soon realized that he should stop being a guy doing the same thing everyday and start competing with other people than the people he usually play with,so he would test and limit and improve.But ends up a job in supermarket and lives in an apartment.He is a very motivated when it comes to getting something he wants, and if something is at stake. Since he is cool most of the time every situation he has been through seems to come to a good solution.He is pretty much persistent that he still has plans for what is to become of is future.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
cJuQwO9.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
GlwrzCc.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3-5 hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Kevin_Sparks
Yannie_Montealegre

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes under Martin Soprano

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Khaliver_Schelaberge

Reactions: Wonnie
Nov 29, 2018
Greetings Khaliver,
I regret to inform you, that your application has been
denied because of your punlist and lack of effort, never seen you helping.

Signed,
Tyrone Howard,
Helper Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.