HIRED Ken_Braddock's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

!sprunk_

Snitch
Mar 20, 2017
G_S_F
If you really think it's just about belonging to a clan to make helper or staff, you're just dead wrong, helper/staff and family name are two different things, and I assure you they're treated that way.
As we don't take IC circumstances in OOC positions, I wouldn't be in my position right now if I was now would I ?
*dead right - I said what I've seen lately in the game. you do know how many Howard's and Braddock's were recruited into the helper team in 2k19-20 just because they were in the clan of an administrator. I am not saying that they are not eligible to be in the team but yes a normal person and the person who belongs to a family of an admin or any famous guy are not treated in the same manner, if you are in the one's family, then people will surely recommend you because you belong to the one's family and the 'one' is an admin or maybe a respectable person and if you are a normal guy helping 24/7 in the server then somebody from the other tz jumps into your thread and would say: haven't seen him helping over /newb(ie) unknown guy unsupported. if you look there are many examples out there

in simple words

int main()
{
if PlayerIsInBraddockFamily(true);
case 1 = cout << "Recommended Applicant." << endl;
case 2 = cout << "I, mawe, hereby recommend this applicant." << endl;

else{
cout << "Not Recommended, non-professional behaviour / Unsupported, never seen him helping" << endl;

}
return 0;
}

Adel Asaad

Playa-Hater
Apr 18, 2017
Adel
*dead right - I said what I've seen lately in the game. you do know how many Howard's and Braddock's were recruited into the helper team in 2k19-20 just because they were in the clan of an administrator. I am not saying that they are not eligible to be in the team but yes a normal person and the person who belongs to a family of an admin or any famous guy are not treated in the same manner, if you are in the one's family, then people will surely recommend you because you belong to the one's family and the 'one' is an admin or maybe a respectable person and if you are a normal guy helping 24/7 in the server then somebody from the other tz jumps into your thread and would say: haven't seen him helping over /newb(ie) unknown guy unsupported. if you look there are many examples out there

in simple words

int main()
{

else{
cout << "Not Recommended, non-professional behaviour / Unsupported, never seen him helping" << endl;

}
return 0;
}

Okay, I was actually pissed off about your first comment, but this comment actually explains up a bit of what you actually want to say, which is highly more understandable than what your first comment was hinting to.
Yes, it is undeniable that a lot of people may recommend people just based on what family/clan they belong to.

But that doesn't mean that an invitation to use the family name is an invitation to the staff, we(as a family) have no control over who gets accepted and who doesn't, but we also don't have control over the people's opinion about other people, be it applicants that belong in famous families or not.

I myself applied to the helper position about 1 or 2 years ago without belonging to a family, I got turned down hard, by lance.
I then composed a fucking 3094 words, 16410 characters, bio, which just showed how committed I was to the helper position then, and that got me accepted.

Yes, being in a family that is famous in this server might facilitate you joining in a staff position, but not it's not because we decide, it's because people just think that this family doesn't accept people who are unreliable nor untrustworthy, and just because it "facilitates" the process, doesn't mean it's a 100% yes, and it absolutely doesn't mean it's right.

But again, we have no control over people's opinions.

In simple words

public static void main(String[] args){

if(person.family == "Braddock"){
person.ratingByPeople += (int)10;
}else{
person.ratingByPeople = (int)person.investigate();
}
}

• Love
Reactions: Ken.

Troy Thane

Donator
Apr 16, 2013
int main()
{

else{

}
return 0;
}

new BraddockClan[MAX_CLANS];

CMD :MakeBraddockFam(playerid, params[]) {

if(!BraddockClan[clanid])
{
BraddockClan[clanid] = 1;
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You is not a BraddoCK!")
}
else {
BraddockClan[clanid] = 0;
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You Is Now Braddock, Support APp Fast !");
}
return true;
}

Melvin_Splitzer

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Dec 8, 2013
1594912806227-png.19183

Dear Ken Braddock,

After carefully having reviewed your application, we have decided to ACCEPT it.

Right now the only thing you will need to do is participate in an
interview being given by one of the Helper Managers.

Please feel free to contact me within 48 hours to see if you meet the requirements to become a helper!

(Mellie Melon#2672).

Signed,

Assistant Helper Manager Melvin
Helper Management

• Haha
Reactions: Ken. and Lance.

DeanCuba

Lifetime Executive Member
Management
Lifetime Executive Member
Jul 22, 2015
Withdrawn, applicant has joined the Admin Team. Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Ken.
Status
Not open for further replies.