GMT +8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Jul 24, 2019​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a Helper because I would love to serve the players of Lawless Roleplay once more with any assistance that I can possibly offer either asking questions or asking for directions, you name it. I also know how being clueless or confused with the server feels like because I was also a Newbie ones without anyone to guide and show me around so with that idea, I'm going to prioritize players that are new to the server. As an addition, being helper is the first step that I need to take in order for me to become an admin again so I'm truly motivated to join the helper team again.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
The helper team should choose me over the other applicants because I've been a Junior Helper, Senior Helper and a Junior Admin before in this server (before IRL issues and the pandemic arise). With the months of experience on being in the helper team and admin team, I can use that to assist and serve players excellently.​

Biography:
Ken Braddock was born on February 18, 1887 at the All Saints Hospital, Los Santos. His father's name is Kendrick Braddock, an Army Veteran and his mother's name is Macie Braddock, a Veterinarian. He was an unruly student when he was on High school, getting involved in several fist fights and brawl in the campus of Los Santos High School. He never smoked or drink, he was just addicted on showing how big of a man he is. His parents were always called by the school's guidance office where the school even got to the point that they gave Ken a one week suspension and the next time he did such an offense, he'd be kicked out of the school. Since then, Ken stayed out of trouble. When he was on college, he was a Criminology student and surprisingly, he was serious about finishing his studies. After finishing his studies, he became a police officer at first but later transferred to the Federal Bureau of Investigation where he devoted his time catching bigger fishes in the sea.​

Security Information (/stats):
I9lvGpk.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
sO85yBV.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-6 hours during weekdays 12+ hours during weekends​

Past Name(s):
Jim_Hopper, Matty_Healy, Peter_El_Porsche, Peter_Braddock​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes. I was the Deputy Director of FBI under Dane Tookie's term.​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​