New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Josh_Hendreson​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
So im having this issue recently.About few weeks ago i played lawlessRP very fine no laggin it's perfect. Rencently im having trouble logging in and Rping in the server you can see more specific in the video i have uploaded.
Im sure my internet connection works perfectly fine i have tried Leauge of Legends of Paladins and some other SAMP servers and it's work fine. Help me i want to RP :(

CHADD ICE

Buster
Reaction score
based on what ive seen on the video, you weren't lagging. you are on a different virtual world, i could see the "interior loading" dialogue which tends to appear if you are on a VW that is set for interiors. just use /fixmyvw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As Chaddy said, that's not lag (You could notice that you had no delay on chats) you just was on an another virtual world, just try /fixmyvw ingame or /report for an admin to set your virtual world

Reaction score
Seems like you logged out when you were about to be revived in the hospital, therefore you are spawning in a different virtual world.
To fix this, you have to go outside and type /fixmyvw or either ask any administrator via /report to set your virtual world.

Josh_Hendreson

New Playa
Reaction score
I forgot this too when im inside LSPD at the locker. I was testing if im laggin then about 5 mins my LSPD officer came he was joking he shoot me and the notification showed that i have died and lost.... notority then i keep standing there talking with him for 15mins and i havent got send to the hospital he cant see me but still see the chatlog im chatting wth him and i saw him but in AFK mode.

Josh_Hendreson

New Playa
Reaction score
based on what ive seen on the video, you weren't lagging. you are on a different virtual world, i could see the "interior loading" dialogue which tends to appear if you are on a VW that is set for interiors. just use /fixmyvw.
yeah i know but it's kinda werid that when i logged in not in the video i have uploaded. I logged in and i typed /fixmyvw then everything fine i go for a walk to check if im still laggin then the LSPD gate gone cars gone too, but /f /r work fine no delay i cant see other players but still can chat with them clearly no delay can you help me out.

CHADD ICE

Buster
Reaction score
in that case josh, there's something that causes you to desync. do you happen to have any modifcations? any script modification like cleo and asi?

or maybe it really is your internet connection. some connection like data-metered connections, when you reach certain data cap. you won't experience lag in samp if you don't see anyone running around. if you stay long enough in a crowded virtual world, everyone would look like they are tabbed and when you continue to move around the map, server sided objects (such as lands) won't appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Harper

Josh_Hendreson

New Playa
Reaction score
in that case josh, there's something that causes you to desync. do you happen to have any modifcations? any script modification like cleo and asi?

or maybe it really is your internet connection. some connection like data-metered connections, when you reach certain data cap. you won't experience lag in samp if you don't see anyone running around. if you stay long enough in a crowded virtual world, everyone would look like they are tabbed and when you continue to move around the map, server sided objects (such as lands) won't appear.
Well i do have some mods i downloaded from gammemodding. Specific are weapon packs mod lspd cruiser mod some other vehicles mod and anim mod for weapon the one with .ifp. I dont think the mod affect do you suggest any solutions? and as you can see on my video above my connection is pretty ok right? in the very first of the video i did notice the internet connection that i have tested on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.