New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jorge_Estregan​

Service:
Other​

Question:
Hello guys. I just want only to ask where can i download an full version of fraps? I know theres a lot of it on google but i want the one you guys using. Because everytime i download from google when i log off and shut down my computer. The next time i use the software program called fraps it became corrupted file. Im requesting a link of any video gameplay recording that you guys using. Were can i record my whole game play.

And i also want to ask why when i use fraps my fps escalating going down. But when i use fraps on other game like nba2k15 it never been lag like in gta samp. What should i do on the setting on the fraps or gta samp?​

Reaction score
it is forbidden to give you such info on forums
but i can only say you to look up for it on torrent

Avan_Savage

New Playa
Reaction score
If you guys feel that im not asking right question on this section or i breaking some forums rule for asking a link or some 3rd party software feel free to closed or delete this thread and im sorry bout this.

Reaction score
If you guys feel that im not asking right question on this section or i breaking some forums rule for asking a link or some 3rd party software feel free to closed or delete this thread and im sorry bout this.
until you post some link or direct names related to ilegal stuff such as torreting it should be fine
good luck finding your download

Status
Not open for further replies.