New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jorge_Alvarez​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
My problem is: my forklift skill reseted to 0. my gang member told me it is because someone blow up my forklift, and yes someone did yesterday, but then i didnt realise its resetting my skill, i spent like 8 hours to get level 3 forklift. what can i do now?​

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jorge_Alvarez​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
My problem is: my forklift skill reseted to 0. my gang member told me it is because someone blow up my forklift, and yes someone did yesterday, but then i didnt realise its resetting my skill, i spent like 8 hours to get level 3 forklift. what can i do now?​
Post a refund request HERE with evidence if applicable.

James.

Retired Admin
Reaction score

I highly recommend you to post a Refund Request Here but make sure you have a clear evidence first. Good luck !!

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
James Herald - Senior Helper

Last edited:
Reaction score

Post a refund request Here if you have any evidence. If you don't, I'm sorry to inform you that you have to work harder again. Try avoid damaging too much your forklift next time.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,

[David Daniels] - [Senior Helper]

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score

It is indeed correct that whenever your forklift vehicle got wrecked or explode whilst you're delivering, your skill points will be decreased. We as helpers and other community staff always giving a notice to the players to be aware of it and be caution. On the other hand we can't do nothing about it, if this thing happen due to some accidents like for example,(your forklift vehicle driven on something which may you think is a bugged or glitched.) feel free to post a administrative request plus the specific proofs showing that it's legitimately indeed to be refunded.

Have a great one!

Warmest Regards,
Vincent Valentino -
Senior Helper