New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
JongraT_mahinay​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Can you Explain to me what happening? we are 15 person sharing with 1 IP Address then this happen frequently

sometimes we are ban some times we don't we are not using any 3rd party mod at any time. we love the server thats why we keep trying to join and this happen every fucking day. thanks admin if you help us. if you need my IP just inform me and i gonna tell to you.​

Henry Allen

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Probably the reason is multiple accounts with the same ip is being opened at the same time

Reactions: Luke

Ricardo P

Good Fella
Reaction score
Having that many people playing at the same time on the same IP will send out very bad vibes from all of you. Seeing all of you on the server at the same time will make the admins think that you are exploiting or money farming with all the accounts.

You should all post a ban appeal together and explain your situation for the admin team, hopefully they'll come up with a solution for all of you so you're able to play on Lawless again. Try to ask either Barney or any higher admin if your IP can be white listed, being white listed let all of you bypass this system.

Darius

Hustler
Reaction score
Some1 of the 15 players got banned ( it means ip-ban too) you can restart your router and done, you"ll not be banned anymore... But if you are the guy who got banned I suggest you to post an ban appeal to get ur account unbanned.

Ricardo P

Good Fella
Reaction score
Some1 of the 15 players got banned ( it means ip-ban too) you can restart your router and done, you"ll not be banned anymore... But if you are the guy who got banned I suggest you to post an ban appeal to get ur account unbanned.
Restarting their router to receive a new IP won't help them because they're not allowed to log back on the server then they're all breaking a server rule which will get them temp-banned for 3 months, ban evading is bad.

Stick to the same IP and copy and paste it into your ban appeal it'll help the admins resolve your appeal faster and all accounts can be found instantly in the logs if you give the admins the banned IP. Following my tops and advice will lower the risk that your accounts will be lost or deleted, a refund can happened but not all the time.

Reactions: Luke
Reaction score
Thank you helping him out!
Question has been answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.