EU

1.4 Country of residence:
France

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a Helper to help our community newbies and for those who needs help. Always been trying to help over Newbie Spawn, Newbie Chat and Questions over forum. Also, there are not anymore too many helprs online. People request for help and they aren't happy of that. I want to help Helper Team and community questions.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Because I'm trying hard to become a helper and I trust on myself

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Jon Shook, also known as Kevin Castle, born in All Saints Hospital of Los Santos. He has a mother, Jessy, a father, James, and a big brother, Jarnie. He is 27 years old, and his brother is 29 years old. His parents died in an accident with a bike. His brother became Police Officer, and Jon hasn't a job yet. He tried to find till he found a job to guide turists coming to Los Santos. He is happy on that job. Jon Shook is grow up in a small house with neighbors full of gangstars. Sometime his father used to deal with them because of the noise they made. Jon's father was an Agent of Bureau of Los Santos, and his mother was a lawyer. Now Jon is living with his big brother Jarnie and having a good life. They are living in a rich hood and they have their own girlfriends. Jarnie is married with Olivia, and Jon is in a relationship with Rebeca.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/TMoeBlY

(( Skip the BANNED for AIMBOT because Simon banned me mistakely. It's resolved ))

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 6-10 hours per day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Kevin Castle, Marlin El Porsche

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Police Department - Rank 2 under Hank Setland
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Rank 3 under Dane Tookie

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, been long time playing the community and I have been DM warned, but time ago!

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, sometimes, without knowning the rule.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes for unmute of Channels.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes for Aimbot but mistake name by Simon. It's resolved

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, two times, Rock Howard removed me due of Global Chat issues, and one time due of having DM warn.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Jon_Shook

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
I havent seen you helping. I've been camping at the newbie spawn for months and I did not see you there once.
Maybe try to do make an effort.

Neutral

Jan 25, 2018
Neal_Braddock
Would be a good helper, recommended you have my support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.