Johnn_Vincent​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
how can i contact the head admin?​

xristos2121

New Playa
Reaction score
Hello there Johnn Vincent, I'm Alberto Wesker and I'm here to answer on your question.
Basically as we know the community of the administration team cannot get contracted by anyone because they're not normal players like us, they're working here so things such as contract doesn't works on admins, you also can't taze them, or cuff them or arrest detain them. But also admins have IC accounts too, so you will be able to contract their IC account but you should have an good RP reason to do that so.
What is RP, RP is RolePlay and is the story you making with your character, so if your character met with anyone on the game, and happened something serious, you can use the /contract script at all and write on it the correct details about why you trying to contract the player, abusing of this command may get you fined and probably prisoned by the administration team for abusing it so.
Also IC is In Character and means that your player doing some actions in game, like scratching his head with the following command you do actions - /me and /do
or you talking with someone.
What is /me ? /me is a command that allows you to make your character do some actions. For example : /me extends his right hand towards his jacket's holster as he grabs his d'eagle from the holster, points his gun on "someone's" head as he begins to speak with a serious facial expression.
This is an example of /me.
/do is something like you ask the person you RPing with, what's his reaction on that, so the player then answers something, with his fantasy what would happen etc.
Here is an example of /do : /do As Alberto notices "someone" pointing on his head, he'll be scared of a gun pointing on his head.
That's all mate, have a nice day and welcome to Lawless heavy RolePlay Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.