Question

In-Character Name:
Johnn_Vincent​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Can you please unmute me? i cant use /report, /newb and /helpme please​

Reaction score
You should contact an Head Admin or above in-game to get your /report command unmuted. After that, you will have to /report for /newb(ie) chat unmute.
And you're good to go.

xristos2121

New Playa
Reaction score
Hello once again Johnn Vincent, I'm Alberto Wesker and I'm here to help you.
You /report mute is automatically getting unmute after some time, which is set by an admin, you should wait patiently to get unmuted or post a Administrative Request and ask for an /report unmute, if your request is approved then it's easy to get your /newb chat unmuted, you just need to use /report then and ask to get yourself unmuted from the newbie chat.
Here is the link where you will find all the information needed to post an administrative request
- http://lawlessrp.com/forums/administrative-requests.379/

Leroy

Retired Admin
Reaction score
I highly recommend you to post an administrative request to get in contact with any administrator. They will help you out.

Reaction score
You /report mute is automatically getting unmute after some time, which is set by an admin, you should wait patiently to get unmuted or post a Administrative Request and ask for an /report unmute, if your request is approved then it's easy to get your /newb chat unmuted, you just need to use /report then and ask to get yourself unmuted from the newbie chat.
Here is the link where you will find all the information needed to post an administrative request
Does this answer your question? @Johnn_Vincent

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Appreciate those who assisted immediately,

You should contact an Head Admin or above in-game to get your /report command unmuted. After that, you will have to /report for /newb(ie) chat unmute.
And you're good to go.
I highly recommend you to post an administrative request to get in contact with any administrator. They will help you out.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.