1.4 Country of residence:
PH

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Junuary 1 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper so i can help the community like before, i miss helping a newbie and camping at Newbie Spawn. Miss that old day, that's why i want to become a helper again. I'll become a better helper this time, trust me. I promise, this time will be different, no more lazy no more slacking. I'll become a better helper than before, all i need is a chance. A chance to change myself, to better person.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, i'm a reliable person. I love helping people, no matter who they are (except hacker). I'm sure you guys need a guy like me, and i'll make sure i'll do my best to prove it. I'll show you that i can be useful for the community. All i need is a chance, a chance to prove myself.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
John Redcoyote Was born on Los Santos And hes Date Birth s November 5 2000 From Redcoyote Family and Hes Father name is Raymond Redcoyote And hes mother Name Jazzy Redciyite John Redcoyote Was shooted by Desert Eagle on leg when he is 15 after that point, he and his family moved to Los Santos, to pursue their business and work careers.
At the age of 18, Nathan enrolled into College of Physical Education down in San Fierro, which he passed with flying colors - as the top student of his class.
His desire for money, knowledge and a bright future lead him back to Los Santos, to seek employment. Due to his exceptional education scoring, he was able to pick his poison.
At the beginning, he was a beat cop, gradually rising up the ladder. Once he reached a certain rank, he desired more and enlisted into the FBI.
Years later, he became tired of beaurocratic work and decided to transfer back to the LSPD, where he's currently recognized as a Deputy.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:

3.5 Past Name(s):
Larry Drucci
Egsy Galahad
Larry Redcoyote

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Factions:
Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) r4 swat under Conor Covernant
Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) R2 I.A Under Conor Covernant
Los Santos Fire Medical Department (LSFMD) R1 I.A Under Irithel Quixote

Gangs:
Jefferson Goons Squad R5 Under Daniel Gom
Diablos Royale r3 Under Max mabbit
Aryan Brother Hood R5 Under Payne Drucci
Assesinos Loco r1 Under Bud Devil
Vatos Loco R4 Under Fabian Devil
88 Rising Triakuza R1 UNder Achilles G Johnson

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes But my Dm warn removed

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes Because of Dming ANd Global Unmute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes Cause of DMing

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
YEs cause of using AIRBREAK SPEED HACK BUT I REMOVED IT ALL Actually i can give my File on you

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
John_Redcoyote

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
3.1 Biography:
John Redcoyote Was born on Los Santos And hes Date Birth s November 5 2000 From Redcoyote Family and Hes Father name is Raymond Redcoyote And hes mother Name Jazzy Redciyite John Redcoyote Was shooted by Desert Eagle on leg when he is 15 after that point, he and his family moved to Los Santos, to pursue their business and work careers.
At the age of 18, Nathan enrolled into College of Physical Education down in San Fierro, which he passed with flying colors - as the top student of his class.
His desire for money, knowledge and a bright future lead him back to Los Santos, to seek employment. Due to his exceptional education scoring, he was able to pick his poison.
At the beginning, he was a beat cop, gradually rising up the ladder. Once he reached a certain rank, he desired more and enlisted into the FBI.
Years later, he became tired of beaurocratic work and decided to transfer back to the LSPD, where he's currently recognized as a Deputy.
Who is Nathan?
...Sup Nathan Maddox ;)
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/nathan_maddoxs-helper-application.163036/#post-1151257

Doffy.

Thug
Jun 16, 2017
Whitman
where he's currently recognized as a Deputy.
busted application, you've never been as deputy lol, you copied your bio from nathan, :p now you'll never get a chance to become a helper, sorry for the words but its true. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.