Monster
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Joe_Sheen​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
It started about a few months ago, i began to lag like crazy couldnt even play so i checked my internet and something was wrong. Later on, when i got it fixed, i could go ig and have a normal 140-160 ping but after a few days i started to lag again

I dont know where's the problem, i'm from Serbia so it could be that but i see people playing with 220+ ping (i have 190 atm) and could still PLAY the game, my pl is so high i cant even type 1 message in the chat

I've played on lawless for 3 years now and i never had this problem, dont know what to do, i tried everything

So my question is, does anyone have ANY ideas that could help lower my pl so i can play the fucking game​

Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Well this happends to me also. Most lagged area is all saints(From mall to paintball). It just drops like my money xD. Or you lag in the all Los Santos?

Reaction score
ye my ping always 190 nowdays above 240+ , tried to fix it without any results...

Joe

Monster
Reaction score
Well this happends to me also. Most lagged area is all saints(From mall to paintball). It just drops like my money xD. Or you lag in the all Los Santos?
i actually ran away from market now im at pd and my pl dropped, but still i cant just avoid market all the time, its the center of the server where all the action happends

Rio

Retired Admin
HellBanianz BloCc
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
using cable or wifi?

Raz

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Low resulotion, low draw distance, no mods and switching to wire cable internet (in case it's wireless)

Rio

Retired Admin
HellBanianz BloCc
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Tried restarting your router?

Status
Not open for further replies.