Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Some help me

When I per ss connect it's this says.
here:

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you have any mods, try uninstalling them. If it does not work reinstall the whole GTA San Andreas/SAMP.
Thats one of solutions.

Jacob_Einstein

Spam Machine
Reaction score
There is possibly some corrupted files which means you will need to reinstall samp. Try to remove every mod you have and go back to original files. Its what I found over google.

Sotilis

Gangsta
Reaction score
I always reinstall Gta + Samp whenever I have any issue.
It worked always after.

Jake:)

Snitch
Reaction score
I always reinstall Gta + Samp whenever I have any issue.
It worked always after.
There is possibly some corrupted files which means you will need to reinstall samp. Try to remove every mod you have and go back to original files. Its what I found over google.
I did that but I can press connect when it saws the frist page before connectig to the server it's closed and says Report cash.

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hello,
Personally i think this happens because of an interruption while installing SA-MP. so i suggest you to delete all SA-MP related files and download it again (Your firewall can delete important files while downloading).
Are you perhaps using ASI-Loader? ASI-Loader can make your whole game crash before start playing.

if this did not work follow the next 4 steps:
1. Delete your GTA_SA and reinstall your whole GTA_SA. sounds like its allot of work but its around 10 minutes of work because you have to install GTA San Andreas again.
2. Reinstall your SA-MP.
3. Download mod loader install it. once you have done that you can easily make backups of your mod loader while installing mods. so when your SA-MP crashes because of corrupted files you can grab the clean folder and start over again.
4. Download CLEO 4. here you can copy and past .cs files like: Anticrash.cs, once you have done that you can easily make backups of your mod loader while installing mods. so when your SA-MP crashes because of corrupted files you can grab the clean folder and start over again.

I hope this helped, if you got any questions related to what i suggested you what to do feel free to PM me or reply on this thread.

Sincerely,
C.J.D.

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
If you have any ENB mods and you have windows 8+ quote this post and I'll link a fix for you once I go back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.