Question

In-Character Name:
Jimmy_Jack​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I have money to donate tell me please and what I can donate for?​
Donate an Biz , cuz it's cost 3m or 2.5m
Also , depend on you how much money you have on ur pocket :)

Mozzza

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
I don't recommend donating for a business.

In all honesty you'd be better buying a lunatic package because it's a good saving.

But if you have a budget go if suggest you donate for other people for ivy or something and make some in game cash. Don't donate for lands because their prices are down just now and you won't make as much money.

Reaction score

Well for me the best thing to donate for is a small land with a good location, also it helps alot and you can get alot of money from it
Besides Businesses are very good too you can get good amount of money if you have a pretty good location,
You can also donate for a car and an NRG, will be good too
You can choose from these things but for me lands/biz/ivy are the best ones on the list of donation

Mozzza

Playa-Hater
Reaction score

In all honesty you'd be better buying a lunatic package because it's a good saving.

But if you have a budget go if suggest you donate for other people for ivy or something and make some in game cash. Don't donate for lands because their prices are down just now and you won't make as much money.
Well for me the best thing to donate for is a small land with a good location, also it helps alot and you can get alot of money from it
Besides Businesses are very good too you can get good amount of money if you have a pretty good location,
You can choose from these things but for me lands/biz/ivy are the best ones on the list of donation
You couldn't have been any more opposite haha >.<

Xeno

Buster
Reaction score

Thanks brother

Xeno

Buster
Reaction score

Thanks brother

Reaction score
I wouldn't donate for a business at this current time as there's no slots left @Toompert damn you. Olaf's been waiting 2weeks already, I'd donate for ivy if your first time to see if you think the perks are worth it, selling donations for in-game cash can also get you exteremly rich aswell

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Question answered by @Mozzza @Jess® @Rhys

I wouldn't donate for a business at this current time as there's no slots left @Toompert damn you. Olaf's been waiting 2weeks already, I'd donate for ivy if your first time to see if you think the perks are worth it, selling donations for in-game cash can also get you exteremly rich aswell

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.