GMT -5 hours (Eastern Standard Time)​

Country of Residence:
USA​

When did you join the community?
Apr 25, 2013​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
With all these constant updates and set of rules that are constantly being added or adjusted, the current AND new players of LRP need to stay informed. With Light RP coming next week I'm sure /newb is going to be flooded with all different types of questions re guarding light rp and I'm sure the Helper team would appreciate the extra support. Apart from the new updates, I'm always in-game and/or on the forums assisting anyone who is in need of help. We were all newbies or just simply uninformed about something at once and it gives me a good feeling to know I can help out someone with something maybe I had trouble dealing with.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'm a long time community player and I have served in many factions and gangs so I know my way around. I'm also part of the Advisory Committee which plays a big role in the servers future.​

Biography:
January 7th 1992 in All Saints General Hospital, Mrs. Santiago gave birth to a little boy named Jeremy. His father was an officer of the law and his mother worked as a journalist, and a house wife after Jeremy's birth. He had your generic white male child hood grow up with a stern father and a loving mother. His father made sure Jeremy knew a working man is a good man and always take care of your family. Skipping to high school he was a straight A student but was never in any after school fundamentals. He still got in to trouble here and there as a kid and sometimes he'd have to take a beatin but the way he say it, everyone has to take a beatin sometimes. He eventually moved out in his 20s to pursue his future in Law just like his father but always kept close contact with his family. He eventually made it out of the Police academy and worked his way up to Captain and settled down with now, Noami Street his wife and two kids. He alter retired from the police force and moved on to become a federal agent for San Andreas.​

Security Information (/stats):
2xy7Kfm.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
JGAZLTQ.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
6​

Past Name(s):

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
LSPD
FBI
FMD
Sanews
Multiple Gangs​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Jeremy_Street​

Dennis.

Old-School 2015
Sep 3, 2015
I would recommend Jeremy for the team, he is mature, and have been helping around.

Reactions: JeremyS
Status
Not open for further replies.