Reaction score
Awards
Question

In-Character Name:
Jayden_Maxwell​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:

The ip of this post is the ip i wanna play on , If admin blocked my ip then please unblock it. If anyone have any suggestions , I welcome you. @BADBOY17 @playgod

Last edited:

Raz

Retired Admin
Reaction score
from what I see you have the newest SAMP version so it's not about that, try to disable your firewall, and see if it works afterward. If it does, you need to change your firewall settings based on that.

Reaction score
Awards
from what I see you have the newest SAMP version so it's not about that, try to disable your firewall, and see if it works afterward. If it does, you need to change your firewall settings based on that.
Not working , It was all good just last night bro , can't be my firewall anyways.

Kraff

F.B.I
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Run CMD as an Administrator,
then, type ipconfig /flushdns.

Reaction score
Awards
Run CMD as an Administrator,
then, type ipconfig /flushdns.
try this

or restart your router or disable your firewall
Tried them all.. Still the same . If you watch the video carefully it just happens with LRP and other servers are going good. Can't it be a IP ban or something ?

Reaction score
Tried them all.. Still the same . If you watch the video carefully it just happens with LRP and other servers are going good. Can't it be a IP ban or something ?
no its not if you got ip banned that will not affect your connection at the server try to reinstall samp

Reaction score
Awards
no its not if you got ip banned that will not affect your connection at the server try to reinstall samp
Reinstalled it several times already. Can anyone tell why this shit happens with lawless only ?

Status
Not open for further replies.