Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jayden_Furze​

Service:
Other​

Question:
Had to upload the video from my phone.

I don't have to explain a lot from what's going on in the video, am sure you guys can help me and understand what's going on.
WATCH THE VIDEO

Sona.

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
It just give me the restart option the screen and it just does the same thing, shows a black screen

LordOfLords

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
It just give me the restart option the screen and it just does the same thing, shows a black screen
No, I'm talking about the part when it says "recovery" there is something writes and gives you two alternatives, can you please tell me what does it say?

Sona.

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
It explaining about 'restart' and 'advance restart' but they both do the same thing....

Reaction score
Have you been moving your box around? Maybe you like knocked a few wires out of place or w/e lol

Reaction score
Well jayden, as a friend for almost 2 years i've kept a secret... I'm a computer genious

Restarting your computer will not fix the problem, you have to put new windows onto your computer, i suggest you do 8.1 as it barely gets any problems (As far as i remember you told me you had windows 10, but it has alot of problems with games and such, Just suggesting this)

Reactions: Sona.

HankS

Faction Leader
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Level
Awards
You need to take your computer back to a computer shop, and re-install windows properly into your computer. It seems that your windows version is corrupted.

LordOfLords

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
Buy a restore disc, it does not cost a lot, I've been looking for a solution but as I see an shut down caused this to you,this happened to me before , my PC shut down 4 times, then I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.