Reaction score
Awards
Question

In-Character Name:
Jayden_Furze​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
A few days ago i was playing lawless perfect and when friday came i've been getting slight desyn and now its getting beyond a joke and i can't enter interiors without leaving them and geting huge lag. My packet loss has reached up to 3.2%. If anyone can help me to fix this that'll be real good.

I've already tried removing my mods.​

HankS

Faction Leader
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Hello! Try the following;

- Close all applications keeping only SA-MP/GTA running
- Check your C drive if it has space, if not, then try to empty things. (I'd suggest removing unwanted items, and maybe cleaning gta sa gallery)

If none of the above work, then try to join a different server, and see if you get that lag, if yes. Then it's an internet connection issue(check router)

Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

MikeyL

Snitch
Reaction score
Try to turn off your internet router while playing, let the server to restart and tell me here if it worked.

Reaction score
It might be your storage problem as Hank mentioned.If you got enough space in the drive where GTA installed and it is defragmented, then its okay.

I highly doubt on your internet connection, are you still having this lag while playing on other RP servers?
If it is a Yes, then you must wanna check with other apps are using the same internet.A malware or Trojan may hogg your internet resources, hence the connection to LRP server gets weak.

Try scanning your computer with a better anti virus tool.

Good Day :)