1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:
29/10/17

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Hello. The reason why i want to become a helper is, i want to serve out community. I am a hardworking person. I can help a lot of newbies and players. There are main problem in time zones. In my timezone there is none helper who can help newbies. A lot of new spawn players wont know stuff. They don't know how to start playing and get cash. I am a kind, and friendly person. I treat newbies like my friends. I can be a good helper if i got selected as one.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
A lot of players from different countries join our server, they have poor English speaking skills. Which will be hard to understand them. But, i can understand them and help them. As well as i got very fast hands which will help me to answer them faster at /newb[ie] as well as /g[lobal]. I also know several languages. At last, i want my part in helper team and would be choose over the other applicants.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Jay X Gage, was born in All saints hospital which is located in Market, Los Santos. His family was very poor. He was great in studies, and he has two big brothers, Paul Gage and Mark Gage. His father was a gangsta and he got died in very young age of 28 years old. His mother worked hard to make his son, Jay to study and become a Police Officer. His two big brothers joined a gang and started taking drugs and spending all time in parties or fighting with other gangs. After Jay's study in Los Santos High Collage, he joined Fire Medical Courses to become an paramedic. His mother got died at the age of 53. When Police investigated, they said his mother got shot on her right arm. After jay completed his courses, he became a Trainee Paramedic. He was professional in paramedic duties and works, so the Commissioner of LSFMD made him captain of Fire Department. After some days Jay resigned Fire And Medical Department. His brothers was still in gang and working. Then Jay taught them to leave the gang life and live like a normal person. Mark listened to him and went to Las Ventures to work in a industry. Paul also went with him. Jay was alone at Los Santos. He worked as a Fisherman and earned a lot of cash. Then he applied for Los Santos Police Department, and got accepted. He again worked hard and became Sergeant in Police Department. S.W.A.T was co-under him. Then he resigned Police Department too. After 4 months of working as a mechanic, he contacted the Chief, and rejoined Police Department as Officer.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
UN6wJz5.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
stFk421.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I can play about 5-7 hours per day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Mkru_Rahmath,
Justine_Robinson,
Chris_Gage,
Taylor_X_Smith,
(.... so on....)
Jay_X_Gage [Current]

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes,
Gangs :
Four Seas Gang - CoLeader under Floyd Jarre,
S Nation Narcos - CoLeader under Bills_Cipher,
Los Santos Rifa - R4 under Fellipe_Flleming,
and so on.
Factions
Los Santos Police Department - Sergeant S.W.A.T under Hank_Splitzer
Los Santos Fire And Medical Department - Captain F.D under Tony_Scott
Los Santos Police Department - Officer under Hank_Splitzer [Current]

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, once. I mistakenly shoot'ed a Agent of FBI didn't knew him.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, for getting un-muted from channels.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
yes, Junior Helper under Jack_Roselli

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Jay_X_Gage

TheoSage

Good Fella
Apr 23, 2017
Neutral for now, Prove yourself more via Helping newbies and keep camping at spawn point.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Martin Lionstone

Street Cat
Dec 7, 2016
Martin_Lionstone
Your activity on the newbie chat or the newbie spawn is not promising at all. Still, I won't be disrecommending you.

Neutral for now!

Sep 27, 2016
Xavier_Wright
Individual doesn't speak english fluently, and he breaks alot of rules during hes play time on the server.

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
I saw you helping a little bit but it doesnt seems like you are fit for this job, seems like you dont have what it takes, prove yourself more.
Neutral for now

Oct 29, 2017
Unsupported you keep dm me when you saw me and you are rule breaker
I don't know if i dm you or else. But, i don't think i have been dm anyone after i got my last dm warning.
Individual doesn't speak english fluently, and he breaks alot of rules during hes play time on the server.
And, MrXavier, It doesn't mean you need to unlike the person who arrested you for random punching.
But still, thanks for your replies, i will try to improve myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.