Jay_Lee_Sage​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
When i onlining my game lagging and not respone

xristos2121

New Playa
Reaction score
Hello there mate, I'm Alberto Wesker and I'm here to help you.
So basically as I see you're modding your San Andreas, that's the reason of your virtual world gets bugged and "Laggy" like you said.
So, I can help you with that, you should download an file called "stream memory fix 2.0" Which you then should drop the file on your GTA San Andreas directory.
After doing that you would not have any LAG or losing your view of the game play. Enjoy and welcome to Lawless Roleplay Heavy PVP RP.

dadi

New Playa
Reaction score
actually you do have mods lol
radar + fonts
you may installed some map mod w/o even knowing

Madison

Psychedelic Boyz
Reaction score
Hello there mate, I'm Alberto Wesker and I'm here to help you.
So basically as I see you're modding your San Andreas, that's the reason of your virtual world gets bugged and "Laggy" like you said.
So, I can help you with that, you should download an file called "stream memory fix 2.0" Which you then should drop the file on your GTA San Andreas directory.
After doing that you would not have any LAG or losing your view of the game play. Enjoy and welcome to Lawless Roleplay Heavy PVP RP.
Ok ill try if i get home

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

[ The reason your game might not be loading up because your radar modification might have been installed incorrectly, use all orginal GTA. Don't add anything and see if this solves your problem. You may have installed a map too by accidently. Start fresh.].

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Bentley Cash - Junior Helper]