Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Liam Vallejo​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Hi Community of Lawless, Its great to be here .
I have about three questions:

1. Can you give me a Fraps software that works on both High and Low Laptops etc ... ? (If you have a link please send it to my Inbox thanks)

2. What is the best thing to get from the "Donation" Section on forums .?

3. How do I become a Helper, Moderator and an Administer on here .?

Last edited:

Reaction score
1. Can you give me a Fraps software that works on both High and Low Laptops etc ... ? (If you have a link please send it to my Inbox thanks)
I use bandicam here's the link :
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
2. What is the best thing to get from the "Donation" Section on forums .?
Ivy Donator Best thing to donate
How do I become a Helper, Moderator and an Administer on here .?
Helpers Are handpicked just help people on /newb as for Moderator It's handpicked too but you need be helper for that,for adminster you need to be first moderator

Reaction score
For a high end laptop, I suggest you use DxTory or Shadowplay (if you have a NVIDIA graphic card that supports it)
The video recording is pretty good with a low drop of FPS. Plus both these softwares are free to use.

A lunatic pack is a pretty good donation deal, you get 110 dollars worth of items for 70 dollars only.
An Ivy flower is also an awesome pack for just 15 dollars. You get to craft spas12s and other cool guns!

To become part of the staff team, you must be a respectable player who follows the rules. Your linguistic skills must be good and you must be a team player. As a new guy I suggest you have fun and learn our way around. Then start helping over the newbie chat. You get to learn loads of things which would be essential for your progress. Remember your actions determine your destiny here!

Cajun

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
@Luke What if I get a dm warning il I still be able to join staff team still ?

Reaction score
@Luke What if I get a dm warning il I still be able to join staff team still ?
Even If you get DM warn you still have chances to join the administrative team anyways avoid breaking any rule. I guess the question is answered by husker and luke.

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
For a high end laptop, I suggest you use DxTory or Shadowplay (if you have a NVIDIA graphic card that supports it)
The video recording is pretty good with a low drop of FPS. Plus both these softwares are free to use.

A lunatic pack is a pretty good donation deal, you get 110 dollars worth of items for 70 dollars only.
An Ivy flower is also an awesome pack for just 15 dollars. You get to craft spas12s and other cool guns!

To become part of the staff team, you must be a respectable player who follows the rules. Your linguistic skills must be good and you must be a team player. As a new guy I suggest you have fun and learn our way around. Then start helping over the newbie chat. You get to learn loads of things which would be essential for your progress. Remember your actions determine your destiny here!

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Kins Zeddox - Senior Helper]

Status
Not open for further replies.