Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Javier_Garcia​

Service:
Website​

Question:
help...
My Ban appeal changing to TEMPORARY banned...
But No Clear Date Of When I will get unbanned....
so anyone can help me???​

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Javier_Garcia​

Service:
Website​

Question:
help...
My Ban appeal changing to TEMPORARY banned...
But No Clear Date Of When I will get unbanned....
so anyone can help me???​
Temp banned means you need to create a new account in order to play, next time you hack you will be permanent banned. If your banned for server advertising it means your banned for one month.

Andresan

New Playa
Reaction score
I was banned for vpn
so my char will never be Unbanned and I Have to start over again?

Viva

Assistant Management
Reaction score

New rules stated, that whenever you'd get banned for using illegal modifications or hacks that gives you unfair advantage over other players, as well as for destructive behavior, scamming, etc. It'll lead you to temporary banned and your account will be terminated for a time being. If you are wondering when will your account get unbanned, it all depends on the administrative team. Feel free to create a new account in order to play, but be aware that the next time you'd get banned again for the same reason that stated above, will lead you to permanent banned. Hopes this enlighten you up a bit.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

((P.S. @Martin question has been answered, please close it if you don't mind thank you.))

Warmest Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
Vincent Valentino -
Senior Helper

Last edited:

Matter

Banned
Reaction score
You are free to create a new account mate!,

Have fun.

James.

Retired Admin
Reaction score

It all depends on the adminstrative team decision when your account will be unbanned. Since you are Temporary banned, I would like to tell you that you're free to create another account. And next time be careful, if you get banned once again for the same reason, it will lead you to a direct permanent ban. Good luck !

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
James Herald - Senior Helper

Reaction score
I guess there was enough answers to your questions mate, but yeah as my team already explained everything, just don't do it again, create a new account and enjoy playing.

Blekis Wayne

Snitch
Reaction score
Ask the admin Who banned you 'about your unban date ,feel free to create a new account

Envoyé de mon EverTrendy en utilisant Tapatalk