OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Phillipines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
i've been part of the community and the others community and i've been helped a lot of peoples without helper position i am waiting to the newbie spawn to help new peoples who join in our community

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
i have good knowledge i have many experience not in a gang but in faction too i am always active on newbie channel to global channel to keep helping a people who asking for a answers.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
James family was living in Las Venturas. His father was a Police Officer. And mother was a house wife. When he was going to born, they came to Los Santos. I got born in All Saints Hospital. We are good living in Los Santos with a own Bungalow. Then suddenly, we got notice from PD that my father got died. They were very sad. Then his mother worked for making money for his school fee's . James learnt very well in school. HE passed his 10th class. Then started working as a Mechanic to earn some money to purchase medicines for mother and for their house. When James was 18, his mother died. After few weeks, a person came to him and hand him a gun, said "Use this gun to kill the PD officer who helped the criminals to kill your father" then charlie asked "Who are you?" the stranger didn't replied and took his car and drove away. He took the gun, and a photo of the officer. He loaded his gun and shoot'ed the officer inside the PD head quarters. Then the PD officers arrested him. Then the chief asked him why did you killed him ? then James replied "He is the one who helped criminals to kill my father" the chief thinks and make him out of the jail and finally James was appointed to the position of chief of the police, and there was a party on my friend house and i go to their loaded his gun and killed everyone. Then Las Ventures Police Department came to arrest him and charlie show'ed his badge to LVPD. They leave him and charlie came back to Los Santos. He got promoted to Sergeant Rank in LSPD. He was very happy then he left the department due to some reasons. He join'ed Criminal Gangs and started working. He became'd a Drugs dealer. And left the gang. After few months, when we was 23 years old, he join'ed Los Santos Fire and Medical Department. He treated a lot of peoples and he got promoted to Lead Paramedic. After few months he left the department. He saw the photos of his childhood when a lot of peoples helped his mother to work with them to make money. And he gave all his Cash and vehicles to poor peoples and started working legal jobs. And now he is a successful individual person.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-5 everyday

3.5 Past Name(s):
Liam_Flacko

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
yes

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes,5x active dm warning i was upset to my friends

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes advertisement unmute and deatchmatch automated

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
yes

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes server advertisement

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
no

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
James_Ayala

Nagisaki

Banned
Jan 5, 2020
unknown
recommended since u helping in newb channel before and your the one who helped me on newbie spawn

Yujiro

Banned
Aug 7, 2019
i will re updated my stats once my dm warn got expire its almost (10hours)

Kent Goose

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Nov 19, 2019
LEvMdob.png

Greetings James,

unfortunately i'd like to inform you that your helper applications has been denied.

Notes: You are currently DM warned.

Signed
Kent Bull
Assistant Helper Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.