New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jambo_Lad​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Hello, I used to play a lot and quit for quite a long time. Ive logged in several times and i still had all my stuff and my house.

Ive just logged in and its telling me to register so i did with the same name. Ive got absolutely nothing, lost all my stuff. I donated a lot to the server and now ive lost it? What can i do?​

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Jambo_Lad​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Hello, I used to play a lot and quit for quite a long time. Ive logged in several times and i still had all my stuff and my house.

Ive just logged in and its telling me to register so i did with the same name. Ive got absolutely nothing, lost all my stuff. I donated a lot to the server and now ive lost it? What can i do?​
I recommend you post a refund request along with anything you can remember from the account and we will attempt to assist you in recovering whatever we can.

http://lawlessrp.com/threads/game-account-recovery.66552/

JamboLad

New Playa
Reaction score
sup bruh.

Many people still playing nowadays?

Still waiting on my account recovery.

Were you in GS? Ray?

Last edited:

JamboLad

New Playa
Reaction score
Ive already done an account retrieve thread almost 7 days ago.

I'm not after a refund, I just want my stuff back

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you lost your account. Read the link that Kalgon shared and add as much information you can add. Recovering an account is never easy so please be patient as we try our best to get your account back to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.