1.4 Country of residence:
Cairo

1.5 When did you join the community?:
On Sep 15, 2015.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Here's a lot of reasons why I wish to become a helper, but one of these reasons means the most to the server and me. Everytime a player asks something, and doesn't get a good enough answer, the player doesn't know what to do exactly, so he either deathmatches, metagames or does things that are mainly against the server rules. So what my point is here, the more helpers England mafia roleplay questions are answered, meaning our players would become better roleplayers, and maybe even better SA-MP personalities. What's better, than seeing someone ask a question, answering it, then seeing that particular player succeed in what he or she is trying to do? - I've always wanted to help people in any way, maybe I can't help the homeless and give them large wads of cash, but I can help players that are in need of assistance easily. Besides getting to help other people by being a helper, I can also make even more new friends, that way I can gain even more roleplaying experience, and I could significantly improve in many ways.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, each applicant that's willing to get accepted is good generally. Still, If I we're to judge myself, I believe I am a pretty good person. If we look at me in a more "Reality" point of view - I think I am a helpful person. I am a great co - worker and colleague, I know my way around things and I think I'm just a nice person. But that's not quite the most important thing about becoming a helper. - In that case I know my way around computers very well. I completely understand the way Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and San Andreas Multiplayer, meaning I'd be a great use in any script related problem a player may be having , so I'd be a great addition to any type of command/script/roleplay/faction related problem and player could be encountering.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Jake Marleno, the first child of Marleno and Emma Marleno, ever since he was a small child he loved playing Cops and Robbers with his father who was a Los Santos Police Departement corporal at that time, he used to love police TV shows and while other kids watched cartoons he spent his time watching N.C.I.S and Bones which were the most popular TV shows at that time. At the age of fourteen, Jake's father was on patrol when he ran into the voice of a screaming woman, Marleno pulled over and went into an alley he suspected the voice was coming from, as he got closer and closer the voice got louder, at the end of the alley he could see the shadow of a man ontop of another person, he then pulled out his gun and shouted at his to come out with his hands on his head but what Marleno didn't know was that there were two men, two armed men raping a woman. As the first guy came out with his hands raised the other one jumped out and shot him. At 8PM, Corporal Marleno was pronounced dead and Marleno was left alone in this cruel world. Jake's mother, Emma was given the medal of honor on behalf of Marleno, Jake then had to toughen up to take care of his mother, hate towards criminals starting building up. At the age 15, Jake's mother got sick and couldn't work to support them both therefore Jake had to work after school, after Emma got better and could resume her job again her child signed into a Mixed Martial Arts class where he spent a year and half of his childhood learning and training and learning.
After Jake graduated from High School and found a job in a company called Voltaire LLC his mother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer, it is something nobody wants to see his mother suffer from but like they say, "Suffer Builds Character", after 10 months of pain and suffer Jake was left alone and pronounced an orthan. He then stopped going to work and isolated himself from the world, the phone was ringing all the time, calls and calls from Jake's friends and co-workers who were worried about him. One day, the cops came to his house after his friends called them saying that something had definitely happened to him, the poor guy did not answer the door and the police broke in to find him laying on the bed looking at the roof in the middle of a ripped apart room, Jake was then taken to a therapist then sent to a mental hospital where he spent 2 months and was released.
After that Jake decided to full himself together and start a new life, he sold the house of his parents and with the money he made during his time in the Voltaire Company, he found himself with enough funds to buy a huge villa, then he left his job and joined the Judicial Department following his father's steps.
Are you willing to spend large amounts of time away from family?: I have never been married or had any kids and both my parents are deceased.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
Nathan kicked me because I was desynced as well. So, in matter of fact. I have done nothing wrong.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Well, I am actually active 4 to 12 hours aday.

3.5 Past Name(s):
I didn't change my name before.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes, I do. Back in the days when I was a police Officer under somebody which I actually don't remember who..
https://imgur.com/a/DjBoR

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Negative.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Negative.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Negative.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, once back in the days by c.o.c.k for such a reason which I actually don't remember :).

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Negative.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Jake_Marleno

Last edited:

OliverSykes

Buster
Mar 18, 2018
Neon_Bozeman
2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Dude you scaled your english grammatical skills of 9/10 but you can't even write your own application without copying others work?
@Tyler J Smith @Randall V Close this answers on "Why would you like to become a Helper" is plagiarize.
I can pm you the site if its needed as i might get banned if i link it here.

OliverSykes

Buster
Mar 18, 2018
Neon_Bozeman
Qft4pTb.png

No need to plagiarize dude. If you can't make a sentences you can just consult me and i'mma help you out.

Randall V

Retired Admin
Feb 9, 2018
Randall_Vincre
rn49R9r.png
Dear Jake,

We would like to inform you that we have received your application and it's now Pending Discussion within the helper management team.
Please be patient until we take our decision regarding your application.

Please do NOT PM any helper manager about your application and wait patiently.
Thank you,
Randall - Assistant helper manager​

Last edited:

Tyler J Smith

Retired Admin
Mar 9, 2017
HEGoaZJ.png
Greetings, Jake Marleno

Thank you for your application to join the helper team. After thoroughly reviewing your application and other comments listed by members of the community, you have been PERMANENTLY DENIED for the following reason(s).

• Plagarism

Kindest regards,
Tyler J Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.