Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
jaim_kappa​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
ok so this is a problem i've had ever since the samp 0.3.7 update

sometimes when i type /vstorage, /trackcar, or /buy inside a 24/7 store, my game crashes when the dialog box pops up, it doesn't happen all the time, but it happens rarely

It has nothing to do with mods, I have tried the vanilla GTA:SA , no mods whatsoever installed and it still crashed.

Im legit payin 70k samp cash to whoever that can help me solve this problem as i've had it for over 6 months now without a solution, its come to a point im sick of it. so help!!! thanks​

Jaim

Retired Admin
Ganglord
La Raza
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Damn , All you need to do is reinstall ur Gta.exe
Do you think that in the past 6 months or so I've had this problem I haven't tried a fresh installation of San Andreas?

Please read the main post, I have tried everything, nothing has worked

Reactions: Livar

Marcus Wazowski

Psychedelic Boyz
Reaction score
Format your Desktop/Laptop and start downloading crack Gta.exe. After that , Download samp >> sa-mp.com

Leroy

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Do you receive a SA:MP error dialog when your game crashes, or does Windows shutdown the process?

Toompert

Management
Reaction score
Besides a fresh install, have you tried moving the 'gta_sa.set' file (temporarily)? Cause it saves some settings from previous installations, which may cause weird problems.

Edit: Just move the file somewhere and open your game, it will create a new one. Then you may move it back.

Jaim

Retired Admin
Ganglord
La Raza
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Do you receive a SA:MP error dialog when your game crashes, or does Windows shutdown the process?
Just a samp error dialog box with a bunch of codes

@Toompert I will try your solution, after googling about this some people also have suggested installing the game on another hard disk drive , I'll try and see if anything works

Edit -

Tried installation on another path on hard drive, didn't work. Still crashes randomly on /vstorage

Tried Toompert's solution, didn't work either. Still crashing

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used to have this problem when I used to /buy in a clothes store, I was using GTA V HUD by DK22Pac which was shared by Wade.
After I re-installed my GTA in another folder this problem stopped.
You use GTA IV HUD don't you? Maybe try this?

HankS

Faction Leader
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Level
Awards
@Oeshik

Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.