Old School 2014
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
jaim_kappa​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
hey so i have a few questions about gang wars (when two gangs are in war with each other, with bandanas on)

1. Are you allowed to return to the same place you died if someone from your gang does not call backup during a gang war ?

2. Are you allowed to shoot someone who has bandana ON that has killed you 3 minutes ago during a gang war?

Thanks!​

Lucas

Retired Admin
Reaction score
I've always thought the answers to these questions were no (for 1) and yes (for 2) since you seeing them with a bandana gives you a new RP reason to kill them. Same thing if you come out of hospital after being killed by a guy and get shot by him again 2mins later - you can kill him. Also, I'm not 100% certain for the first one since I'm not too sure what you're asking.

Jaim

Retired Admin
Ganglord
La Raza
Old School 2014
Reaction score
I've always thought the answers to these questions were no (for 1) and yes (for 2) since you seeing them with a bandana gives you a new RP reason to kill them. Same thing if you come out of hospital after being killed by a guy and get shot by him again 2mins later - you can kill him. Also, I'm not 100% certain for the first one since I'm not too sure what you're asking.
For example I get killed inside big ammu during a gang war, I respawn, I go back to big ammu (knowing they are still there, without backup call), I enter, I get shot by them, I shoot back

is that rk?

Because that's what my gang was striked for today. Because I returned to the same place I died in a gang war

Gino Blunt

Banned
Reaction score
For example I get killed inside big ammu during a gang war, I respawn, I go back to big ammu (knowing they are still there, without backup call), I enter, I get shot by them, I shoot back

is that rk?

Because that's what my gang was striked for today. Because I returned to the same place I died in a gang war
Well you went there knowing the gang that killed you would still be there. Thats considered as RK so yeah it makes sense that its not allowed. The fact that they shoot you first doesn't matter as you shouldn't even be there in the first place.

Greg Dawson

Old School 2013
Reaction score

is that rk?

If you got shot first its not rk.

Rk would be if you attacked them first.

Self defense.

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
If you return to a business after dying there claiming you came back there for the gang wars (knowing you're going back there because you trapped the enemies inside your business) is indeed not allowed.

Jaim

Retired Admin
Ganglord
La Raza
Old School 2014
Reaction score
If you return to a business after dying there claiming you came back there for the gang wars (knowing you're going back there because you trapped the enemies inside your business) is indeed not allowed.
Once again I don't deny it . I trapped them because we're in a gang war. RKing has always been allowed in gang wars until today, where one of the admins in the gang I trapped inside my business started to bend the rules in his favor.

When the enemy has bandana on, you don't need an IC reason to kill them. The reason is already there, they have their bandana on.

Lucas

Retired Admin
Reaction score
If you got shot first its not rk.

Rk would be if you attacked them first.

Self defense.
I think the rule here is whether you are allowed to return. He was striked for returning which I guess isn't allowed but by any means, this needs confirming by a high level admin

War Thane

Ganglord
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Any rules here that are broken by a Rank 5 and above, may be punished and given a strike. Also, minimum of 3 members must be found guilty of breaking a rule in-order to be striked. This also includes server rules on http://lawlessrp.com/pages/rules/

Blekis Wayne

Snitch
Reaction score

is that rk?

if you got killed inside ammu and you comeback there without a backup call that called RK because when you die you lose 10 mins memory mate

Status
Not open for further replies.